25: Got me up all night

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

Once we made our way back onto the bus, I slowly set my stuff under the counter where it was out of sight.

The driver greeted us, almost scaring me to death as I just waved.

Ashton chuckled.

"Go get some sleep, okay? Don't worry about it." He whispered to me, as he quietly walks towards the back of the bus.

Let's just hope I can do it that sleek.

Well I don't even think I'm going to even get some sleep tonight so what's the bother?

Adjusting my wig, I silently made my way to the back.

"Justin? Is that you?" Calum groggily mumbled.

"Err yeah, I was just chillin' with the One Direction boys, don't worry about me." I said back.

He yawned in response, me chuckling.

Making my way towards my bunk, I hopped in only to see a Luke curled up in a ball across from me.

He had forgotten to close the curtains and put some covers on.

I sighed. I bet he just basically climbed into bed and didn't worry about a thing anymore.

"Luke." I whispered.

He had only stirred a bit, me repeating myself a bit louder.

"What, Justin?" He snapped. "And where were you?"

"I.. I, um. I was just out with the One Direction boys for a bit, why?"

"I had to talk to you about something." He sighed.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"It's about Julie." He sighed. "W-we were having such an amazing time tonight, and then after her phone call, she just.. She just snapped on me and closed herself. Do you have any idea why?" I could hear the sadness in his voice, me nearly close to tears as well.

I held back my feelings anyway, keeping a straight face.

"She has her personal issues.. No one ever knows but her." I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows. "Anyways, you shouldn't get so attached bro.. It's about time you started focusing on your career."

"I just.. Really, really like her." Luke sounded a bit dissappointed. "Did I do something wrong? Or does she not really like me?.."

"Luke, of course she likes you. It's just hard for her." I grew a bit frustrated that he couldn't even see that Julie had the same feelings.

"What's so hard? Her brother?"

Exactly.

But not only that, but I have this trashy little secret that he probably won't even forgive me for..

They'll probably never understand.

"Just..Try to get some sleep, man. We'll take care of it in the morning." I tried to say carelessly, clearing my throat. But all I ever did was care..

"I don't even think I'll sleep a bit tonight." He sighed.

I don't think I will either.

*****

The next morning, my eyes were still open, my headphones letting out all my feelings for me.

I was listening to music all night, and I still couldn't find some sleep.

So many thoughts have been roaming in this head of mine.

Blinking my eyes, I yawned. Rubbing at my eyes, I just knew I was starting to grow bags.. I had that urge to put concealer on so badly, but once again rule number two..

Absolutely no make up unless I'm Julie.

"Where are we?" I mumbled, once I made my way to the kitchen and nearly collapsed into the seat next to Michael.

"Woah, you okay man?" Calum asks, concern filling his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Just tired..That's all." I yawned loudly.

"Well anyway we're on our way to Vegas." Ashton answered my question.

"Really?! Wow." I was still yawning like crazy.

"Did you sleep? It looks like zombies took over your brain.." Michael's voice trailed.

Well he plays way to many video games.

"Yeah, I know.. I'm just tired." I reminded, them nodding.

I set my head on the table, noticing one boy was gone.

"Where's Luke?"

"Oh, he didn't want to get out of bed. Still blubbering over Julie." Michael sighs.

"Poor lad." Calum shakes his head, sighing as well.

Ashton said nothing, pretending to fiddle with his fingers.

Well today will sure be depressing..

________________________

A/N:

OOH KILL EM'

LOLOL ^^

I made this filler before school! Wey hey, I just wanted to give you an update because you guys reached the goal quicker than expected!!

Sooo yeah! Sorry, no more cookies.. lol.

But for this chapter, I'd like 1,600 votes and 550 comments before the next update! Since you guys reached that on the previous chapter :D

ILY GUYSSS!!

- BritishBums xox