A Sisterly Challenge

Hello people.  As promised this is the first of two characters I'm uploading this week.  I know it may be a little short but do not worry. Shit gets real next chapter. I won't say much, but I will hint at a certain someone making their grand entrance. Anywhore, this is chapter 3. Hope you enjoy.

(Above is what I invasion Lorisa to look like)

Chapter 3 A Sisterly Challenge
"I've just about had enough of you munchkins! I have tried to be civilized about this, but you leave me no choice." With great satisfaction I sent a wave of magic to crush those little vermin.

A bright flash of light blinded me. When my vision came back I found the munchkins still in one piece. Oh how I hate it when this happens.

"You good witches are a disgrace. Always protecting the weak and pathetic."

“And you evil witches are always causing trouble for others,” lectured my little sister,  Lorisa.  The good witch of the North.

“I only cause trouble to those that stand in my way.  Are you going to be one of them, little sister?”

I stepped forward, as did she. I knew she didn't have the power to take me out,  so I was not afraid. But it has been some years since we've last fought. Hopefully she's gotten some knew tricks up her sleeve.

She shot a blast of magic at me.  So typical of her. I easily deflected it only to get thrown into a wall by an unseen force. I looked up to see Lorisa with a smirk on her face. That little cheat!

I got up and dusted myself off.  “Seems you've learned new tricks,”i said frowning. “Too bad they won't help you now.”

I sent fireball after fireball at her. Surprisingly she blocked them all with ease.  It seems like she's gotten a better handle on her magic. As I got lost in thought I failed to realize that vines had wrapped around next until they tightened and restricted my movements. I tried to get them off, but they seemed to be blocking my access to it.

“Zelena,” she struggled to say. Obviously her holding my magic back put a strain on her.  “Why must you be this way. If you would only learn to move on we could be a family again. Don't you want that? Because I do.  It's what I pray for it every single day.”

I felt my heart melted at her love filled confession. “Of course I do,” I replied. “I love you a from the bottom of my heart.” I could feel the vines' hold on me weaken. That stupid,  emotional girl.  So easily swayed by her emotions. “Of course I was lying. But you wouldn't know would you?  All that love with no power to see past the lies.” The vines around me dispersed.

I flung her across the street and smiled when she struggled to get up. Summoning my magic I encased her in with rocks. She struggled to get free,  but it was useless. These particular rocks cut off the use of her magic. The look of fear that replaced her smirk was absolutely precious.

I smiled and advanced towards my sister.  “Dear little sister, you highly underestimate me. I may have been quiet for some time,  but my power has not diminished. You'll do well to remember that.” I waved my hand and she collapsed on the ground,  rocks vanishing in green smoke. The little people surrounded her.

There was a slight pang in her heart at this.  Why does nobody look at me like that?  I shook the thought from my head before I could dewl. You're wicked Zelena. Wicked doesn't get people that love them.

I steeled myself of those emotions. “Tell this Dorothy girl that she will see me very soon.” I summoned my broom and flew back towards my section of Oz. Here I may not have my happiness, but that will change very soon.