It is not mine!!

*My office now!!* with all my strength, I couldn't hold back the commanding tone to my voice. I had no doubt in my mind that they had questions due to the lack of my fathers presence. Im sure everyone in the pack house could feel the shift in power. But I did not feel the alpha title come to me with my fathers passing. 

We all reach my office at the same time and filed in. "whats going on?! why don't I feel our alpha?" my fathers beta Donnie exclaimed. "is he ok? where is he? HARLEY?!?!" Mike the third in command  yelled. "CALM down both of you and sit down. There are some things that are hard to tell even for me but.........m...my..... my father......our alpha is dead..." I said quickly in best professional way I could. .....silence filled my ears as tears fell from there eyes. "why....?" Donnie said so softly to the point that if I wasn't a wolf I wouldn't have heard it. "NO!! NO UR LYING HE WAS FINE YESTERDAY!! YESTERDAY WE WHERE ALL LAUGHING SAYING THAT WE NEEDED TO GO ON A VACATION TO THE MOUNTAINS  FOR ARE YEARLY RUN SOON!!! HE WOULD HAVE SAID SOM-" 

"QUIET!!!!!!!" Donnie commanded as I stared with pity in my eyes for this man had just lost a Alpha, a friend, and brother and I was not going to interrupt his sorrowful howl for a lost comrade.  " REMEMBER WHO U ARE SPEAKING TO!! Harley I apologize for his disrespecting attitude." he said as he bowed. Mike realizing his actions quickly fixed his demeanor and bowed as well. "I apologize Harley, please forgive me for my unforgivable action." though I felt no disrespect but I still forgave him and kneeled in front of him. "Mike look at me please." he slowly looked into my eyes. "thank you for caring so much about my father but do not bow to me for I am not the alpha." before I could even stand Donnie quickly spoke up. 

" WHAT?! bu-" I cut him off before he could go on one of his horrible speeches. "I did not get to speak to my father or do a alpha ritual before he died so I do not have the title." he looked horrified "but that doesn't matter ur the alphas daughter you automatically get the tittle!" "I do not wish to just take the tittle!! he did not give it to me for it is not mine!! You and I both know what all the other alphas are going to say about me getting the tittle in such a way. Its a headache I do not wish to have thank you." "Then what are we going to do with out a alpha?" Mike asked quietly. 

I look over to him "I never said that i would not earn the tittle myself." Donnie chucked at my response   "your not planing on fighting everyone in this pack are you?!" "Precisely, if that's what I have to do to be alpha fairly then I shall." "but that's ridiculous you have nothing to prove!!" "Ahhh but I do you see in all of our history has there ever been a female alpha??" Donnie thought for a moment and replied "well no but" "but nothing you two may know my power but others do not. Some people from this pack still don't even know my full potential. I will show everyone even in my own pack that I am fit to be alpha not just because I am the former alphas daughter but because I earned it myself. I never liked handouts anyway." Mike couldn't believe what he was hearing and he stared at me in shock and worry. Donnie on the other hand looked proud of me. "Even though you do not see it but you are already giving off a alpha authority and I willingly submit to you." Donnie said as he bowed in respect. I couldn't help but smile "thank you Donnie." 

As we all settle down to breath, the calm silence was broken when my office door is busted down. "HARLEY!!" Liz and Kal barged in and they both had a worried look on there faces. I sighed as I sat at my desk ready to tell them everything.

{hello everyone sorry for the slow ass update but here it is and if u have any questions or criticism dont be scared to comment or message me!! thank you for reading and i hope u liked it. but i will be trying to update more often!!}