Hope?

Aisha's POV

3 weeks have already passed, but I'm still trapped here within my dark mind.

How long will this last?

Was the question I ask myself every single time.

I should've known....I should've just end my life before this could've happened. But I didn't I grew attached to that bloody suckers.

Banging my head back to a black wall as I looked to the black abyss which is my mind. I never have known that ones mind could be this dark and...empty.

Reminiscing memories over the past few years was the only thing that keeps me from being bored in this darkness.

Looking back to it makes me think....

Why was I born in the first place?

Was I born because of great hatred or loneliness to be made this way? All I wanted was a peaceful life..a happy family....or...just feel free or hapoy for once.

But neither of the two have I ever experienced through out my whole years of being 'alive'.

What's the point of being alive when your dead inside?

This empty feelings again.....

I feel like a souless doll....

Being played by...him

I don't want to even call that guy my 'father' ever again...for I have now known that he's the one who killed my only hope...

Mom....I know your alright there up above..

But....*sigh*....I wish I could be there with you...

My little angel....you know life is too precious to waste...now..what have I tought you about not being bad? Now go ahead my little light....follow where your heart leads you...

"M-MOM?!" I bolted up from my seating position and looked around frantically, hopping to find her smiling at me.

But no luck...

"*sigh*...follow your heart huh?" I looked around the dark room..

Feeling my heart being pulled to the right...so I turned.

And to my surprise, there was a faint light in the distance.

Feelings poured into me..feeling myself being pulled to the light..I ran.

Hope this works....heh..hope huh? Haven't used that word ever since that accident...yet here I'am again believing that there's hope...I'm coming for you....bastard *smirk*.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I was being a wuss about my writing skills...so sorry mah readers!!! Wahhh!! I'm such a bad author 😭😭. Well hope you enjoyed!