Chapter 5

Chapter 5 |
Jealousy doesn't look good on you.

Today was Friday which meant it had its pro and cons.

Con- i have to go back to work at the caffe.

Pro- Its Friday so i won't be there long.

Before i had came back to Cali i made sure that i could get my old job back at the Cafe. So Felix my boss was happy to hire me again.

I rushed out of the house this morning avoiding any contact with Bob because i still needed to figure out how to get my Panties back.

Yah i know there just a pair of Panties but their my lucky Panties. Good things happy when i where them.

    The day went by pretty slow.

I just stood behind the counter taking orders for every costumer who came in.

There was a new guy that worked here his name was Peter he said he knew Rhys really well. That they had been friends for awhile so i mostly chatted with him when i had my breaks.

* Bing

Monty😌 Hey! M. Me and the guys are coming to the cafe is that alright?

                 *Me. Duh!! Why wouldn't it be?

Monty😌 Idk we just didn't want to disturb you while you were working.

         Me. I get off in about 10 min so we can sit and chat and what not.😋

Monty😌 Alright see you later!

                 Me. Otay!!

Chris , Devon , Bob , and Eliza showed up about 15 mins later.

Bob had brought a girl with him her name was Arin. for some reason she kept giving me the evil eye.

We were sitting in the middle of the cafe waiting for our orders.

" So Mora what are you doing later? " Eliza asked from beside me.

" Nothing. obviously. Why ?"
i asked her.

" Well you know that Peter Kid? The one thats friends with rhys? " She said pointing to the handsome boy behind the counter.

" Ya what about him? " I asked raising an eyebrow.

" He's throwing a party tonight. You should come with us. " Eliza said with a smile appearing on her face.

I looked around at everyones faces. they were nodding for me to say yes even bob. But not that Arin chick she just looked dead.

I loved parties but when i drank i was wild but who wouldn't wanna get wild at a party right?.

" Im in." I said my smile wide.

Peters party was in less than an hour and i still wasn't sure what i should where.

" Alright E. Outfit 1.. Or 2? " I asked the fashion prodigy.

Outfit one was just a pair of jeans and a grey T-shirt. But outfit Two was a Pair of black leggings and a white crop top With the adidas logo sign on it.

" definitely outfit Two. " Eliza said with a smirk.

Me , Eliza , Devon , Chris , and Bob all road in Devon's car while Arin  road with One of her friends to the party.