"Niall, you fake ass blonde, if you do not remove your arm right now I will cut it off." Louis growled, leaning over to glare at the boy. Liam chuckled at that as he held tighter onto Zayn, whose eyes were daring to close shut from fatigue.

"Make me," Niall responded with a smirk, which caused Louis to attempt to jump at the man, but failed once Harry pulled him back down. They then jumped into a round of hushed conversation, which I could hear revolved around why Harry didn't allow Louis to 'set him straight.'

"Boys," I spoke in a warning tone, "let's chill please." They all turned to glance at me, Louis evidently raising a brow.

"Aren't you a bit young to be doing whatever this is? What is this anyways?" Louis asked, while I chuckled a bit at his somewhat sass. I leaned forward, my elbows perched upon my knees, while I parted my lips to speak.

"Listen sunshine, you don't exactly know me, but I write your lives. Literally," I explained and their eyes widened with bewilderment. Louis scoffed then and crossed his arms.

"Prove it," he spat out and I chuckled, before nodding my head along.

"Alright. The next thing you're going to say is, I like big butts and I cannot lie. After refusing a bit, at first."

"Fuck no, I'm not go--I like big butts and I cannot lie," he muttered out, before slapping a hand over his mouth with a shocked expression.

"Woah," Niall spoke, as he stared at me like I was some sort of magician.

"Yeah, woah. Now, though I really do want to cuddle all of you forever, we need to move on. This is an interview, which you guys do many in real life, but I doubt you've done anything besides one for a job here. Nevertheless, as in most of your interviews, I will ask you guys a question I already know the answer to. Do you guys want another couch or chair?" I inquired, while raising my hand to motion at how squished they sat next to each other, which initially revealed some space at the end of the sofa. They all shook their heads in sync and I let out an exhalation at that. "Right, just as I thought. I think we should begin with the questions now."

I raised my arm forward and grabbed the folder off of the table, before plumping it on my lap. My fingers draped out the freshly printed papers, which had all of the questions written upon it. How organized, am I right?

I cleared my throat, which caused them to glance away from their partners, while Niall simply looked at them with fond and proudness? Was it bad that I could relate so much to him?

"Alright, we will have the questions separated for each of you. My smol son, we will begin with you," I told them, while they glanced around muddled.

"Who?" Zayn asked and I nearly melt at just how voice. Thankfully, I regained my stern demeanor, though I was slightly dying inside to embrace them and to kiss their cheeks. Though I'm sure their boyfriends would probably mind that, besides Niall of course.