Chapter Three

Dedication: larrystyxlinsxn cause I love your comments and pixie Harry is adorable

Updated early because we recently hit 1k! I'm so happy and thank you for all the views and reads. Love you all!

-

Louis stood there with a propped out hip, as his tongue brushed over his lip, while he stared at the hanging clothes. He was wondering whether or not he needed more suitable clothes for yoga. Mostly because his sweats always trailed down from his hip, causing him to pull them up quickly before some old lady's eyes came trailing over. Or because his muscle tees would start falling whenever he reached down to his toes as well, causing his tattoos and nipples to be completely exposed as well.

He didn't have yoga until tomorrow, but he had absolutely nothing to do besides lazing around, which was practically his specialty. But for some reason, he actually felt like doing something productive.

Like that thirty seconds of motivation you get to like take over the world, or whatever. And then it completely disappears. Vanishing into thin air. And Louis didn't want it to go away yet, so he decided that shopping was his best option right now.

Yeah, he could do something more important like his taxes or his laundry, but whatever. There was no fun in that, even though Louis hated going shopping for clothes. Wow, so surprising for a gay guy, right?

He eventually pulled himself away from the closet, after grabbing a jumper. He sniffed it quickly and then pulled it over his head, once making sure that it didn't smell like sweat or musk. He quickly ran a hand through his hair, before grabbing his phone and his car keys.

While walking towards his door, his fingers ghosted over his doorknob, while he quickly kicked on some sneakers. He twisted the door open, walked outside and locked it, before skidding to the elevator. He clicked the button, before leaning against the wall, while his fingers trailed across the screen of his phone. Finally landing on a specific contact name, he walked inside the elevator, while pressing the phone against his ear.

He tapped his foot on the ground while he listened to the quite annoying ringing on the line, after he clicked on the button that would lead him to the apartment lobby. He sighed in relief once hearing a voice calling out to him on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Z," he smiled even though no one could see him, but himself. His fingers trailed over the fabric of his sweatshirt, and he furrowed his brow once hearing some loud voices in the background.

"Where are you?" He added in, before his friend could even reply to his greeting.

"Oh, me?" Louis resisted the urge to roll his eyes, because who else would he be talking to? "Y'know, home and all."

"Having a party without me or something? I can hear people by you," Louis replied, with a hint of harshness laced through his words. He didn't mean to sound like a suspicious and clingy spouse, but he just didn't like people lying to him. Especially when he kind of guessed the truth and the other person was obviously bad at hiding it.

"What?" Zayn coughed nervously, while Louis could hear some footsteps rattling in the background. "No, I'm not having a party. Just watching some CSI, you know how much I love that show." Louis nodded with a slight smile, because yeah he did know that. But then he went back to his usual glare, because he still didn't believe Zayn. "Anyways, what'd you call for?"

"Oh yeah," Louis cleared his throat, as he walked outside of the newly opened elevator. "I was heading to the mall, wanted to know if you could come with," he said while he waved at the receptionist, Tom. As his footsteps lingered on the wooden floor and now on the paved sidewalks as he moved out of the building, he waited for Zayn's response on the other line.