June's Plan

The next morning Kaylub woke up with a start to find no one around. He got up and headed to the living room where he found a note:

Dear BlackMoon,

June and Loki went out and I went to get my girlfriend. I will not return for I will protect her as for Loki and June i'm sure you will see them by dinner farewell Prince.

From, Midnight 

Kaylub smiled at the note as he headed down to the shop and opened it for the day. He had a lot of people enter and exit. At lunch he went to his restaurant and helped out their and ate before returning to the shop where people were waiting. He handled them all and closed up shop as the sun started to set. Quess I should start on dinner. He went up to the apartment and started on spaghetti. He cut the veggies with skill and speed as the water boiled. He put the noodles in and started on the sauce along with the meatballs. When everything was done it was 6:30 when he set everything up for a three person dinner. He waited till 9:45 when he heated up his food and wrapped up their food. He ate then went to bed. Why aren't they here? Is my home not good enough. He went to bed these thoughts roaming through his head as tears fell. 

It was 12:30 when he woke up to someone entering the apartment. He got up and looked out to see Loki he was about to call out smiling when he saw Loki kissing June. He stopped in his place and his eyes started to water up as Loki saw him June smirking. Good just as I planed now Loki is mine haha. "Kaylub it's not what it... Kaylub!?!" He yelled as Kaylub ran past the two tears in his eyes and wing sprouted he flew.

"Maybe it's for the best." June said draping on Loki's arm. He looked at her and went after Kaylub. Fine then i'll just eliminate the problem. She picks up the phone "time for the hunt."