makaxsoul love story

Maka POV.

I woke up to the brightness of the sun shinning in my face from the apartment that me and soul share it was a warm Tuesday morning. I check the time it was 7:45 seemed like a good time to start making breakfast. So I got up and started making it for me and soul both. I was half way done I thought I should tell Soul he should get up. "Hey soul I'm almost done with breakfast you might want to get up!" Then I heard him groan that's it. I got really annoyed I wanted to maka chop him but I didn't want the food to get burned.

Soul POV.

I was sleeping I was dreaming of something horrible. MAKA where are u!? SOUL!? MAKA where are u!? OVER HERE!!! *stab* Soul why did you not save me I thought you were my partner I guess not.... Maka!!! what happened!? Maka don't leave me I am your partner. What did I do I didn't even do I'm so stupid! MAKA come back! MAKA!

Then I snapped out of when I heard maka " Soul breakfast you might want to get up!" I got a sign of relief when I heard her. To make it look like I was still asleep I groaned like usuel. 2 minutes later she walked into my room I was sitting up getting ready to leave my room. " Yeah Maka" " oh I thought you were still asleep and I was gonna come wake u up cause breakfast is done so I guess I'll see in a bit." "Yeah"

Maka POV.

I wonder that was all about just a little while ago he groaned and was asleep did something happen?... Maybe I should ask. Soon after soul walkes in wear his usual clothing. I had both of our plates ready. He sat down and started to eat and so did I. There was a long silents until I asked " hey soul is something bothering you? "oh no don't worry about it I'm just really tired " "Are you sure seem really spaced out" " yes I'm fine." soul said trying not to snap at her. He finished his breakfast put his plate in the sink. I thought "whats wrong he just does seem like himself today" I shrugged it off finished my breakfast and went to my room.

Soul Pov.

I dont know if I should tell her... But I don't want her to stress over me. I just want to tell her so bad but I feel she doesn't have the same feeling.... I don't know what to do. I picked up my Ipod and put both ear buds in my ears and just closed my eyes and layed down, "what should I do?"

*2 hours later*

Its been two hours sense ive seen soul. I should check on him. I got up and walked out of my room i walked into the hallway and opened souls door and peeked my head in. He was laying there with his Ipod. "Not suprised he listening to music" I thought to my self suddenly I saw soul with one eye half open saying "Yes?" I stuttered Um...I-I was just checking on you to make sure your all right." "oh ok well im fine." "ok" I quickly closed the door and felt my checks getting hot. "Why am I blushing.?" Shaking my head I check the time it was 1:00. "Maybe I could go to the book store and find another good book.". I then yelled "Soul im going to the bookstore, I'll be back soon!"

Sorry but to be continued

Hey guys umm this is my first ever SoMa fan fic so please have simpathy I hope you like it so far comment and tell what you like or don't like so far so bye *smiles* :3 ~Alana~