This can't be happening!

(Y/N) POV

"Ready for another day of hell" I whisper to myself as i walk through the gates into Satans pit! (school). Slowly I make my  way to my  form to be greeted by the ass holes who think they are cool. "Hey (Y/N)! Come sit with me!" I turn to see one of my few friends May. We have known each other all our lives! Luckily she was in all my classes. She stops me from punching people if they annoy me...daily!

I walk over and put my bag on the table. "Seriously the 2nd season of AOT needs to come out soon! I think I've read every fan-fiction there is!" She says, I nod my head in agreement! "But seriously though, do you reckon Erwin uses gel  on his big ass eyebrows? I mean how the fuck does he tame those things?!" I ask   "Maybe he stole Captain Levis"

Time skip to after school cuz I'm lazy as fuckkk! 😊

"You ready to go?" I ask as May packs the last of her things in to her bag. "Yeah, hey! Are you allowed to go to the woods for a bit?" She asks as we begin to exit the class room. "Sure, I don't see why not!"

Small time skip coming from Levis height

When you arrived at the woods you decided to climb the tree you claimed as yours a long time ago. You clambered right to the top. Stumbling a few times because nature hates me! Time seems to go by so fast when we were out here. Before you new it it was dark and we were both talking about how cool in would be if Captain Levi was real and how much he'd hate us because we are messy as fuck! Whoops...

Soon my eyelids began to grow heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

Hours later I was awoken with a loud BANG and the ground shaking! "What the fuck was that?!" I yelled "TITANS" May yelled while laughing. Until we turned around and we saw it, the wide grin, the empty eyes then a hand! A large hand slowly but surely making its way to me and my friend! "SHIT!" I yelled as it grabbed my body and plucked me from the tree. "HELP! MAY?!" She was stood shocked, terrified. I could feel the warmth from the Titans mouth grow hotter as you came closer to my death when all of a sudden i was  falling and fast. Everything seems to be going in slow motion. I'm inevitably falling to my death, until I felt someone holding me bridal style and I was suddenly flying through the air? I opened my eyes to be met with a pair of grey orbs staring into my (E/C) ones. "Captain Levi?" I whisper barley audible. "Tch! Who the fuck are you brat? And why are you in the woods outside the walls with no gear?" He yelled. We landed on a tree and he set me down. "So... Are you gonna answer my fucking question?" I stood up quickly ignoring the agonising pain in my leg, "I am (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) sir! I don't know how the hell I got here but I'm with a friend, she's back there sir!" I state loudly giving him a formal salute. Suddenly a flare has been shot telling everyone to head back 'home'  I'm then interrupted in my thought by someone calling my name. "(Y/N) your coming back with me. You will stay in the girls dorm sharing a room with your bratty little friend until we can sort things tomorrow okay?" He asks more of a demand. "Yes sir" you say saluting him before you both walk off.

Yay first chapter done! How'd you guys like it? I will update as soon as often bye guyyssss!!!