Part 4

After having the ex-girlfriend incident, I decided for once it would be better if I slept at home. So, I did.

"Don't look so down! I'll be back tomorrow, I promise." Both the boys looked upset that I was leaving, it was weird. Bidding them goodbye I walked outside and back home. There was a light wind today. My parents always used to say the wind was hugging you, making sure you were safe. So when I walked home that day, I imagined the boys making sure I arrived home safely. It was a nice thought.

Clarisse was out when I got home. It was good because it meant I could crash without being asked useless questions. I should probably move out soon, I thought. But where? I still had no way near enough money to live on my own and at that moment I didn't trust anyone enough but Mark and Jack. Then my head started to bang and I realised I really shouldn't be thinking seriously when I was so tired and didn't have any tea in my system. So I went to sleep, begging myself to not have a nightmare.

I didn't have a nightmare but I did wake up at 4 AM, which to be honest was not much better. I knew I wasn't going to get anymore sleep, so I decided to make myself that tea I had needed earlier. I was wide awake in minutes, sitting at the kitchen table thinking. I decided to check out Mark and Jack's channels before realising I didn't know what they were called. So, I just typed 'Mark' into the search bar and clicked on 'Markiplier' since it was the first result. Sure enough, there he was laughing his ass off at some indie game. After a few FNAF videos I decided to check out Jack. So, I did the same thing and the first result was 'Jacksepticeye'. Slightly weirded out yet slightly intrigued I clicked and once again there he was. But it was different from the Jack I knew. This Jack wasreally loud and always happy. I looked up his last video to see a video called 'WHAT DOG?'. It was hilarious, Jack just putting pictures of his friends through the website, apart from the disturbing thing that we couldn't see him, there was no facecam. I looked down at the comments to see concern after concern.

"No way did Jack break his camera, something's wrong!"

"Jack if something's up just take a break dude! We love you so much just take it easy LIKE A BOSS!"

"Why does he sound so ill?"

It was nice to see that Jack had such a supportive community, that he had people out there for him. But it seemed like it hadn't helped Jack like Mark had helped. I stopped watching the videos and started to drink my tea, which was cool enough. Now that I wasn't listening to the videos though, I heard something else. Footsteps. They were not the light and clumsy ones I had become accustomed to whilst living with Clarisse though. They were a man's.

Just like that, he walked in wearing nothing but boxers. I had no idea who he was, which I couldn't decide was a good thing or not.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you like this. Clary said she didn't know whether you'd be here or not," he apologised. Clarisse had obviously forgotten the 'No guys without warning' rule. How convenient. He turned around, probably to go back to bed, when Clary skipped in. Were they even tired? She entered the room, hugging the guy, and then spotted I was there.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well I don't know if you noticed but I live here. I do pay half the rent," I shot back.

"You haven't slept here in 2 days! I thought you'd have moved out or something," she muttered.

"So it that your excuse for breaking the 'No dudes without warning' rule, huh? Cos it's a pretty shit one," I replied.

"It's not my fault you weren't answering your phone! Can't you just leave us alone, you psycho! You're just another bitch wanting attention!"

I was shattered. I thought she would understand how I felt, even if she was an idiot later. We had known each other for 6 years; I couldn't believe she had the nerve to say something like that, especially to my face.