"I thought he did. Prey is still scarcer than usual in TigerClan," Tigerstar answered. "Ha--"

"Tigerstar, why are you in RiverClan's territory?" a voice interrupted, and Tigerstar saw Dawnpaw.

"Shouldn't you be accompanied by a cat?" Tigerstar questioned. Dawnpaw blinked.

"I'm on a patrol and saw a rabbit. I decided to chase after and show Crookedstar I could catch a fish," she replied. "But now that cat took it from me." She frowned, disappointment appearing on his face.

"You shouldn't run off like that," Leopardfur scolded as she reached the RiverClan apprentice's side. She then looked up at Tigerstar. "What gives you the reason to trespass into my Clan's territory, Tigerstar? Can you not follow simple boundaries?"

"We're just wanting to talk to Crookedstar," Tigerstar replied. "Is that okay with you, Leopardfur?"

"No," Leopardfur replied. "Crookedstar is out of the camp at the moment and is at ShadowClan. Come again some other appropriate time."

"Then I need to go to WindClan," Tigerstar meowed. "I have to cross through your territory, though."

"Why would you want to talk to Tallstar instead?" Leopardfur questioned, sounding suspicious.

"There's no need to suspicious over us, she-cat," Scourge began. "Let us--" Tigerstar silenced Scourge with a flick of his tail as the small cat had his claws unsheathed. Leopardfur narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Fine, you can cross," she then replied. "Just don't let me catch you in our territory again." Tigerstar gave a nod and began padding past the spotted deputy. Dawnpaw stared at Scourge.

"You're not from around here, are you?" the apprentice questioned. The BloodClan leader was about to say something before Tigerstar stopped him.

"We have to get to WindClan," he urged. "Leopardfur wouldn't appreciate it if we stayed in RiverClan for too long." Scourge let out a sigh and continued to walk, following Tigerstar as he led the way to WindClan.

Soon Tigerstar could smell the rabbit-y scent of WindClan up ahead. It didn't take long for the cats to cross into the rival Clan's territory. Tallstar better accept my request, Tigerstar thought. Otherwise he'll regret it sooner or later.

"Tigerstar's in my Clan's territory!" Tigerstar saw Crowkit of WindClan, who sounded surprised.

"Shouldn't you be back in the nursery, Crowkit?" Tigerstar questioned the kit. Anger filled up in the tom's eyes as Tigerstar called him "Crowkit". He then stood proud.

"I am Crowpaw now," the smoky apprentice corrected. "I'm an apprentice."

"Tigerstar, why are you in WindClan?" Tigerstar's ear twitched and he could recognise Mudclaw's voice. He didn't sound too pleased but Tigerstar expected that from an enemy cat.

"We need to talk to Tallstar," Tigerstar replied.

"Who's that?" Mudclaw questioned, staring at Scourge.

"His name is Scourge," Tigerstar replied. "He--"

"You're bringing in a kittypet to the forest. You're just like Bluestar," Mudclaw spat in disgust. "I thought better of you, Tigerstar." Scourge looked annoyed and was about to move before Tigerstar's tail blocked him.

"Scourge is not a kittypet, I can tell you that," Tigerstar meowed. "Can I just talk to Tallstar?" He began to sound impatient. Surely Mudclaw wouldn't turn around and say Tallstar wasn't around like Leopardfur did?

"Fine," Mudclaw muttered. He gave a flick of his tail for Scourge and Tigerstar to follow him, and so the two cats did. Crowpaw gave the occasional glare to the two cats.