Chapter 12 what the fuck??

[writers note, this is going to be a little harder then usual, because my laptops broken and i have no exclamation marks..but ill copy and paste them ;D ]

Maddies P.O.V:

its been a week...give or take a few days, yet im not greiving..it seemed to last a few days. as shallow as that is, but he wasnt..the best guy out there..he is what luke so kindly calles "a dick" over and over, even when he thinks im not listening anymore.

"i swear, how could you like that guy maddie?" luke looked down at me from his tall height.

his eyes sparkled in the soft light of the room, his black hair tossled making it look like he just got out of bed, but it looked so increadbily sexy on his head. his soft lips where in a tight line that happened everytime he was over thinking or stressed.

"i dunno" i replied a little slowly.

"you dont know?" he said like i had just said "im sorry but im really a guy"

"nope...no idea" he looked down at me with his "luke is not amused face" making me giggle.

"he was a dick maddie..." he said firmly.

"do you honestly think im intrested in guys like that anymore?" i asked giving him the "how stupid do you think i am?" face.

he shut up then and turned towards the tv.

we sat in silence for a long time, sometimes i would steal glances at him, but he really didnt seem all to intrested untill i let out a sigh and got up.

"where are you going..?" he looked worryied and gave me the best puppy dog face he could master.

"i have a movie to go to" i smiled softly at him.

"do i get a kiss..?" he silently begged me looking at my lips.

i laughed "yes" and leaned down softly pecking his cheek.

-----------------------------------------

Damions P.O.V:

council meetings...will be the death of me.

i looked and pete mouthing the words "kill me"

he held in laughter watching me quietly and mouthed back "only if you kill me first"

"what?"

"only if you kill me first" he mouthed again.

i looked at him confused untill he facepalmed looking at me.

"o-n-l-y i-f y-o-u k-i-l-l m-e f-i-r-s-t" he repeated slowly for me like i was retarded.

"ooohhhhh" i said outloud making all the council members look at me.

"is there something you would like to share with us damion?" head counciler asked me as if he was spitting the words at me with disgust.

"not particully no" i replied with sarcastic humor refusing to look at the old mans blood red eyes.

"well then, can we continue?" he asked again spitting the words at me.

"if you must" i replied looking up to see his firm eyes full of dissaprovel.

"oh bite me..." i muttered under my breath but he heard it.

 He responded with a grunt and begain again with the speach of boring nothingness about how some of our vampire younglings are in danger and i found my self drifting off and the first person who came to mind was... eliza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[still damions p.o.v but most of my buttons on my laptop dont work so improvising]