chapter 5, is she a bitch or what?

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry i havnt uploaded in a while.. ive been planning and not starting other stories that im thinking about making.. ^^ so yeahhhh hope im forgiven..mainly by paige..been sking me to upload for a while ^^ 

thanks guys... :D

from jess~ <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

i quickly rushed to bioligy carrying my book under my arm. so many gawking people...i thought to myself as i ran quickly through the hall. Tyler was there when i arrived next to who appeared to be the school slut..or bitch whichever u prefur, scarlett.

i sighed as i sat next to luke. he smiled at me and i smiled back, a real smile, now theres something i havnt done in a while, i suppose its just contagious when he smiles. i wonder why scarlett isnt sitting next to him..with her hands all over tyler. i groaned to myself and then just looked away fully looking at look.

i think i just stopped breathing.

"so..your not sitting next to scarlett?" i asked as i could feel sweat slowly tickle down the back of my neck.

"dosnt seem that way" he said the smile slowly starting to vanish as he looked over at scarlett.

"is there anyone she can keep her hands off of?" i asked anger clear in my voice.

"only girls...but they seem to have worse treatment" he looked at me apologising for yesterday.

"its fine, i mean..she will be a bitch, and that cant be helped..no offence and all" i quickly blurted the last part out, in case he felt offended.

"no, its fine, i know she can be like that, i dont know why im still dating her to be honest" he sighed, looking confused.

"oh...sorry, it must hurt to have to watch that" i said my tone quiet.

he laughed "not when the guys have faces like that" he said still laughing pointing over to tyler.

his eyes where pleading with me to save him and he silently mouthed "help me" and i laughed turning away from him, he deserved what he got..not saving me a seat.

i faced the front of the room feeling lukes eyes on me and i turned to look into his intense gaze.

"yes..?" i asked quietly as a small smile broke onto his face.

"nothing, just thinking" he continued to smile as i turned back to face the teacher.

it continued like that for most of the lession, he would stare at me and then look away only when work was put in frount of us, it seemed to be a routein that lasted all day through bioligy, i wanted to tell him to stop, but a part of me couldnt, a small part of me felt happy that he was looking at me.

i looked out the window and noticed the sun was slowly setting. class should be finished soon i thought as i sighed and started to sort my books out so i could get up and go soon.

i yawned and streached my arms above my head. i quickly glanced at luke who was staring at the bitch again, i couldnt quite understand the look in his eyes...