"Okay, okay, so Ms Wendy, could you not irritate me by pinching but make my day, telling me, How handsome am I?"

"Fuck off, I don't freaking care, how you look, cause, I don't do hoax ."

"Oh please, someone doesn't do any confession, cause they are always jealous of what others have." he said smirking evilishly.

"Excuse me, I never asked anyone to tip me on how I look?" I huffed.

"You are so cute when you get irritated." he threw me a beautiful yet irritating smile.

"Oh, please stop it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, girl...Fine." he said pulling me closer towards his chest. " But promice me, if you are in trouble, you are gonna call me...Okay?" he said, as his one eyebrow raised, as if to make me nod my head at his question, giving him approval. God, Hes so...........

"Stop overthinking, girl." he said again, making a funny face.

"Okay, Kevs......" I giggled.

"Hmmmm, I like Kevs...."

"Good Night Kevs." I said wiggling my fingers.

"Good night Wendy."

I didn't even realize that, we reached my home, as we talked. Time passes by really fast...

"Wendyyy, "I heard my mother shout, as I entered the house.

"What Mom."

"You are really gonna be the death of me......you should have informed me." She said throwing  a small glare at me.

"Mom, Don't worry, ....its fine"

"So, you gave the evidence?" my mother enquired further.

"Yeppp." I said stressing on P

"Good, I have made us the dinner. Fresh up and come down sweetie." she smiled. Her mood swings like hell.

I freshen up myself and went down to eat the dinner. After completing our prayers , we finished over meals and proceeded towards the kitchen, as my brother went back to his room. I helped my mother in finishing chores and went back to my room. It was really a long day and I really needed a proper sleep. I was hell...tired.

"As I adjusted myself in my blanket, comfortably, my eyes felt heavy, as I drifted back to my sleep.

"Hey." I shouted as I saw a familiar curly brown hair from behind. It had the tinge of gold in those short but luscious hair which was flying as he kept walking ahead, showing his back to me.

"Are you Harry?" I tried to enquire, hoping to make him stop and look at me. I was falling for those green eyes, which had once looked at me. I wondered....why can't I stare those parted heart shaped pink lips and dimples popping out for like eternity. He made my heart thudded just at the mere sight of his beauty in my faded memory. I was breathing heavily as I followed him, but his stances were long unlike me. My heart was like breaking when I saw him so far from him...........But who was I? Just a mere human being. My existence was almost meagre in his life. He must have probably forgotten about me. And here I was shouting his name because how much ever it hurts to know, I loved him from all my heart.

Suddenly he turned around, his hair falling on his face, almost covering it. His eyes were teary and red and his lips were moist, as if he was crying and tried to suppress it.

"What....What happened.?" I gasped.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then his slumped, defeated posture changed into an galled one. I took a step back in surprise. He fisted his hand and stomped towards me, grabbing me by my hair, and said in a rough voice, which wasn't familiar to me.

"Wake up princess.", his eyes full of hatred. My heart broke as I couldn't take the pain of rejection as well as the pain which was caused by him physically, by grabbing my hair tightly in his fist.

This SPURNING Anger......it was stinging so bad.

I flung my eyes  open in fear................ only to see

 A bald man........

Wait.....I knew him.............he...he.....was the one who had hit me on my head....yesterday.

Oh no

"Did you have a good sleep?" He threw me a sinister smile, under the menacing moonlight, which fell on half of his face, exposing his deep scars.

Oh.....no........This shouldn't be happening....but she's betrayed.....for being truthful......I hate it....hate it so much.......but I love you guys for your support............happy reading!!!!!

LOVE

ELENA