Chapter 1

She ran through the woods gracefully. Locks of red hair flowed behind her like a river of blood. Those wild green eyes were fierce. All you could hear was her frantic breath and the soft beat of her heart. Everything else was silent, marveling her feline beauty.

My vision changed. Now, I was standing in a large meadow outlined by trees. The gentle swaying of the tall grass and the distant sound of rushing water made my body warm. My feet were bare; I savored the feeling of the soft grass. The sweet fragrance of roses and lilacs dazed me into a sweet dream.

Then there was her, standing there in the meadow. Her red hair cascaded down her back in soft waves. Those green eyes were fiercer than ever with the blood lust that ran through her body. She wore a smile that looked more like a snarl. Her white silk gown flowed over her body and onto the ground.

"Come,"she said, her voice sounding like a melody.

I looked at the way she moved when she talked. Her pale arm lifted, reaching towards me across the meadow. Her eyes were expectant as she watched me.

"Come home" She said as her snarl turned into a sincere smile. "You'll be taken care of"

She took a step closer to me, the gown flowing through the wind behind her. Her hair got caught in the wind and flowed around her head like fire. Her pale face gleamed in the sunlight.

When I didn't move, her smile faded. She stepped closer, her hand still reaching for me.

"Alina"

My name was like velvet as it came from her mouth. It overwhelmed me, drawing me closer to her. She smiled menacingly as she caught my movement. Her eyes brightened with the victory of claiming me.

"Yes," she purred. "Come closer"

Her eyes followed my every movement like a tiger stalking its prey. My eyes locked with hers as I took another step toward the beautiful voice.

Suddenly, her eyes were dark. They were clouded with the victory of drawing me in. My movement stopped. The snarl that came from her mouth was low and before I could blink, her pale face was centimeters from my own. Her eyes were bright again, but this time it was pure wrath. She stared at me, locks of her hair gently brushing across her face.

"Have fun in hell," her angelic voice said.

Her face faded away as my world suddenly crumbled beneath me. I fell into darkness, her laugh still echoing from above. The terror of the darkness never ending overwhelmed me. I fell and fell, my life tearing to pieces as I got closer to the one place that devastated me.

Hell would take me, and I would never come back.

~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~

My breath caught in my throat as i jerked awake. The familiar smell of honey and freesia hit me as I focused on the bright decor of my room.

The sunlight that spilled through the window reflected the colors of lavender and dill pink. Outside, the calming sound of the wind gently blowing through the trees continued.

My heart raced as the memories of the dream lingered in my head. The sound of the woman's sickly sweet laugh as I fell haunted me.

I shook my head to clear the terror from my mind. I focused more on the sweet scent that filled my nostrils, seeming to calm me. The way the colors flicked around my room underneath the sun made it even better.