Chapter 21: □ Me & You □ *Bonus Chapter*

Start from the beginning

Just how I like it. ;)

________

While fixing my hair in the mirror, Chris popped out of nowhere scaring the living hell out of me, but then again it was pretty funny. He grabbed my hand and simply twirled me like a princess while singing random songs, which literally made me laugh. He gently picked me up and sat me down on the dresser, knocking a few stuff down. As he stood between my legs he placed his hands firmly around my waist and just kissed me for the hell of it. He then pulled away and began singing again making me laugh. :)

Chris: Damn.

Me: What? I look fat or something?

Chris: No...it's just that, You're beautiful.

Me: Awe Thanks. <3

Chris; Why does your voice get so high pitched when I compliment you? *chuckles*

Me: *shrugs* I don't know, but does it sound wrong?

Chris: Nahh...but I can make it sound wrong If you wanted me to.

Me: Oh hell No, I'm good.

Chris: For now you are. *laughs*

Me: Hush and focus. :)

Chris: Okay, Okay seriously; How would you feel if we had a child together?

Me: I wouldn't mind. *shrugs* I mean, it would be nice to have my eyes on little you. *laughs*

Chris: So if I got you pregnant unexpectedly right now, how would you have reacted?

Me: *grins* I'd be too damn happy right now, like seriously.

Chris: Just because you're having my child?

Me: No. Because I'll have at least someone to bury me when I...you know.

Chris: You scared of death too?

Me: Terrified sweetheart. terrified. *shivers*

Chris: Any baby names?

Me: If it's a girl, I'd name her Hazel and if it's a boy, I'd most likely name him after you. *looks at him* You must want to have one or something?

Chris: Not now, but soon.

Me: You mean soon, like in a couple of years?

Chris: Just soon.

Me: Ight then. *smiles*

As I played with my fingers awhile he came up back to me and began to pinch my cheeks playfully. I pushed him away making him fall on the bed and then I sat on top of him, placing my hands on each side of him. " I love you. " I whispered In his ear as I buried my head in his neck. He chuckled a little and replied, " I Love you too. " While rubbing my back gently.

_____

Chris: MURDER SHE WROTE!!

Me: Nigga what the hell are you talking about?!

Chris: Oh don't act like you never heard that song.

Me: I have never heard that song, but I seen the movie on LMN. *looks around*

Chris: You watch LMN too?

Me: Why wouldn't I? There be some deadly ass bitches on that channel!

Chris: You seen the one with Beyoncè in it?

Me: You mean Obsessed ? *squeals*

Chris: Ayyee! My bitch!! *gives her a high five*

Me: *grins* What about The Perfect Teacher ?

Chris: *smiles* You know it! Come to think of it, I can be your teacher.

Me: *backs away*

Chris: Sweetheart chill. I'm not gonna fuck you yet, so just stay right there while I figure out how I gonna remake the scene.

Me: W-What? *gasps*

Chris: Looks like it's time to put my acting skills to work...So uh, come here.

Me: No.

Chris: No?

Me: You heard me. *crosses arms*

Chris: Hard headed ass. You really wanna disobey me?

Me: No daddy. *laughs*

When my back hit the wall, I could feel my heart start flutter. He pressed his body against mine and kissed me like it was nothing, but I felt sparks instantly. He soon then got sloppy with it, so I pulled back and slapped him in the back of head leaving him dumbfounded.

Poor Baby. ;)

_______

How did ya'll like it? :)