Bunny Love 1

He's rich. My family owns banks. So basically, I own them too.

He's popular. I'm smart.

He's sporty. I'm athletic.

He's handsome. I'm striking.

He's a guy. I'm...also a guy. Well, that's how I see it.

He's Vaughan 'Bonnie' Lincoln, the school's narcissist. I'm Vanessa 'Bonbon' Allen. And I like a girl. Well, I thought I did.

. . .

"Don't you just want to feel like fainting when you see his handsome face?" Chica sighed dreamily as she saw Bonnie walk by.

"Yeah, yeah," Bonbon said in a sarcastic manner but Chica probably didn't notice since she was too busy daydreaming about the school's #1 NARCISSIST. 

Bonbon pulled a face when she saw Bonnie winking at the group of girls that passed by him. The girls fainted as a reaction. All of them.

"Uh...Chica, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" she asked, still lost in her daydreams.

"Well, why do you like Vaughan?"

Chica glared at her but answered anyway. "He's handsome, rich, and also popular. What more could I ever ask for?"

'Me! You're supposed to be asking for me! I'm more handsome! I live in a f*cking mansion bigger than his small house! In fact, his house is just the size of our elevator. Well, I have hidden sporty traits and I'm also #1 in our class! I'm God compared to that person!'

"Vanessa?"

Bonbon snapped out of her thoughts. "Don't call me that Chica. I sound like a girl."

Chica giggled. "You are a girl, Vanessa."

Bonbon sighed. "You're lucky I like you."

"Yeah. And I like you too!" Chica replied. Bonbon knew that was another kind of 'like'. But, she didn't mind just being with Chica.

But...one day...

"Can you deliver this love letter to Vaughan?" 

Bonbon looked at the letter Chica was holding.

"Wait. WHAT?!" 

"Uhm...you see...I realized it was time to...uhm..you know. Confess my feelings for him..."

'This can't be happening!'

"Why me?!" she accidentally raised her voice.

"You're close with him, right? That's what I heard."

"No I'm not!" Bonbon exclaimed. "We're just neighbors!"

"See! You two are close!" Chica smiled happily.

"Uh, correction. Vaughan Lincoln and I are not close. Our houses are."

"Pretty much the same to me. Hey Vanessa, are you okay? You're sweating a lot," Chica commented.

"I don't believe I am."

"What?! Let's take you to the clinic!"

"There's no need Chica. I'm fine," she told her.

"Are you sure?"

Bonbon nodded. "'Cause no medicine can treat my broken heart.'

"So, can you do it for me?" Chica looked up at her with sparkling eyes.