Chapter 4

Harry-

We're being taken to Barbados where Simons house is to go through our final judgement. Channing stands up we all stiffen. "I'll be right back I just need to go the bathroom." She says before going to the back and disappearing in the airplanes bathroom. A teenage girl comes up to me, surprising me. "Your Harry Styles." She whispers but I didn't seem lie a question. "I am. Do we know each other?" Confused of how she knew me she nods. "Yeah, we're dating." She says I wasn't convinced. "Really? Where'd we meet?" I ask. "At the bakery that you worked at, it was love at first sight." She says. "Really than what was the bakery called?" I ask suspiciously. "Um.." She didn't know. "W Madeville grocer and bakery." I say. "Yeah that's it I just spaced it for a minute." I role my eyes just as Channing comes back. "Sorry they aren't doing autographs at the moment." Channing says to the girl. "I'm not here for an autograph. I'm Harry's girlfriend." She says Channing laughs the girl looks infuriated. "It's true." The girl sneers. "Ok give us some proof. What's his phone number? What city does he live in now?" Louis asks from beside me she looks over at him. "I um my brother will tell you I'm his girlfriend. Tommy." She yells to a red head boy a few rows behind us he slowly comes over. "What?" He asks, bored. "Tell this lady that I'm Harry's girlfriend." She says giving him a look her brother burst out laughing. "Your lying has gone up a whole other level. That's crap right there that would never happen, you've never even seen him for real life." The brother laughs again. "Sorry that my sister was bothering you." He says grabbing her arm and pulling her back to their seats we watch them for a few seconds but then we all burst out laughing. "She really thought she was going to get away with that." Liam asks laughing tears starting to go to his eyes I look back at her, her red face made me laugh harder. "I hope everyone enjoyed their flight, enjoy your time at the Barbabdos." The flight attendent announces at the front.

I thought I saw a girl brought to life

She was warm, she came around, she was dignified

Showed me what it was to cry

You couldn't be that girl I adored

You don't seem to know or seem to care what your heart is for

But I don't know her anymore

There's nothing left, I used to cry

My conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're a little late

I'm already torn (I'm already torn)

There's nothing left

I used to cry

Inspiration has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying broken on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're a little late

I'm already torn (I'm already, I'm already torn)

Torn

Oh torn

"Hi boys. How are you?" We all murmer our answers I was hanging on the edge of my seat, not literally, We all stand waiting for Simons final judgement. "Do you understand why I did this in the first place?" He asks, we all nod. "Because I think once you got to the bootcamp stage there were weaknesses which is why we made the decsion about all of you individually to a point you came in at a disidvantage becasue you didn't have the advantage that the other groups had. On the more positive note when it worked it worked my head is saying its a risk my heart is saying that you deserve a shot and thats why its been difficult so i've made a decision." He stares at us intentillay like he was debating. "Guys, i've gone with my heart your through." Simon says smiling. "Yes." We all yell we get in a group hug I pull out running to Simon and pulling him into a hug Niall follows me and overlaps my arms. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it."Niall says as we all pull away. "I'm voting for you, I mean that." Simon says as Tears start to come down my eyes, I wipe my eyes with my sleve, I feel a hand on my back I turn to see Zayn I pull him into a hug, surprising him. We made it through, I coudlnt believe it.