Chapter 3

Liam-

We were dressed in normal clothes and we had to go out the back door of the hospital don't ask me why because i have no idea. Niall looked a bit jittery and nervous for what was coming he kept playing with his hands and his hands were shaking. "Niall its OK, there's nothing to be worried about." I say after we get in the car, trying to assure him. He smiles. "I hate surprises." I hear him murmer under his breath. As we drove past an arena there were thousands of people outside and could see they were all in a line and there was a huge banner hanging on the outside of the building 'X factor season 10'. We pulled up in the back of the arena we all slowly get out and then we are rushed inside. A man comes up to us. "Boys this is a test. Don't mention the test to anyone, you don't know Channing, you don't know Simon Cowell, except for you Liam but you haven't seen him in two years. If anyone says that they know you and you don't know them just ignore them. You boys have to separate now. " The man says quickly. "But." Harry tries but the man cuts him off. "No buts- just separate you guys aren't supposed to know each other yet." The man says his hat covering his eyes. "Wait aren't you Olly Mu-." Louis was cut off. "Shh separate hurry you need to hurry." The man says giving Niall and Zayn a little push. We quickly group-hug then go off separately as the man watches us go slightly smiling. Someone comes up to me ushering me to the side of the stage. "Your singing Cry Me A River." The person whispers handing me a mike. I go to the X on the stage. Wait Channing and Simon are judges? "Liam" Simon says raising his hand. "How are you Simon you all right?" I say smiling. "Nice to see you.' He says. "Haven't seen you in a while." I say remembering what the man had told us. "Two years, yeah?" Simon asks. "Two years yeah two years." I say. "How far did you get the last time Liam?" Louis Walsh asks. "Well I was here in 2008 and made through to Simons house in Barbados." I say the three nod. "What are you going to sing today?" Simon asks. "I'm going to sing Cry Me A River." I say trying to sound confident, I felt the need to prove myself to Simon. "Interesting tune." Channing says smiling. Then the music starts.

Now you say you're lonely 

You cried the whole night through 

Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river 

I cried a river over you

Well you can cry me a river 

Cry me a river, 

I cried a river over you.

Now, you say you love me 

well just to prove that you 

Come on and cry me a river 

Oh cry me a river 

I cried a river over you

Cry me... a river.

Everyone in the stadium was standing and clapping even the judges well except for Louis Walsh who just sat smiling at me, proudly. Now everyone's seated. "You've definitely got it what ever it is you got it." Channing says smiling. "Thankyou, Channing." I say smiling. "And I thought your voice was really really powerful." She finishes. 'Thankyou'. I mouth. "I'm really really glad you came back that was a brilliant vocal and for sixteen years you were so confident. Eh Simon this was the guy that you didn't put through. Louis says. "He wasn't ready yet when he came to my house two years ago but i said to him then come back two years time and you'll be a different person and I got it right." Simon says. "Now we're going to vote." Louis says. "I am going to say yes." He says. "Thankyou so much." I say forgetting to put the microphone to my mouth. "Channing?" Louis asks. "It's a yes for me definitely." Channing says smiling. "Simon is it a yes or no?" "Based on talent absolutely incredible 100% fat almighty yes." "Thankyou so much I say grinning from ear to ear as Simon gives me the thumbs up. "Thankyou." I say walking of the stage. Four yes's.