Chapter 2

Channing -

Right before I could tell the boys any thing else my phone rang. "Hello" I say into the phone. "Channing where the heck are you?" my boyfriend yells into the phone. "Oh Justin I'm so sorry I'm still at work." I say noticing all the boys stricken expressions at the yelling. "Sorry boys I'll just be a minute." I say before walking out the door.

Niall-

With that she closed the door behind her. "I've never liked any of Channing's boyfriends but Justin's the worst of them all." Simon mutters to himself. "You mean that douchebag is Channing's boyfriend?" Louis asks astonished. "Yeah that's what I'm saying, she's too sweet to break up with him." Simon says as Channing comes back into the room. "Justin's coming to pick me up so we have a few minutes to talk." She says shutting the door behind her. "OK boys we have some rules that you need to follow while in the hospital." Simon says. 1. Don't leave your rooms'. 2 Don't sign anything unless one of us are present. 3. We have something big planned for tommorow so don't use the internet or watch the news." Simon says. "OK, we can deal with those rules, right lads." Liam asks us. "We all nod in aggrement. Then we hear a knock on the door two teenage guys come in closing the door behind them. One was really buff the other one was skinny, the buff one had blond hair and a mean look to him. The skinny one had shaggy black hair he looked sixteen and he had earphones in and his black hoodie was covering half of his face. "Oh hi Justin, Max. I thought I was going to meet you in the lobby." Channing says cutely. "Some old fart throw up in the lobby the stench was horrible, couldnt stay in there long or the janitor would have another mess to clean up." Justin says rudely. "Was he OK?" Channing asks. "How should I know I didnt ask him." He sneers. "You shouldnt address the elderly in such a rude manner." Max says his head snapping up. "Shut up homo." Justin says. "Justin, dont talk to Max like that." Channing snaps her face hardens for a secound but as soon as she says it her face softens again. 'Please." She adds carefully. "Sure babe lets go." Justin says grabbing Channings wrist. and pulling her out and he does she calls out. "I'll see you boys tommorow, be good." Then with that she's out the door leaving Max in with the rest of us. "I love your music, I hope you boys will remember, Take care of Channing." Max gives a little smile and walkes out the door closing behind him.