[1] Good News!

In a world where peace has taken place after long battles and wars, the king finely gets the good news he was waiting and expecting, his loyal servent walks into his tent and bows to him with respect "Your highness we received a letter from her majesty" the servent kept his head bowed as the king was paying attention to his words "Your highness" the servent looked up at his king and smiled as he started talking "I am happy to announce you my king that our beloved queen gave birth to a beautiful and healthy young boy" the king looked up at his servent in surprise then a wide smile appeared on his face, then he asked his servent to gather all of his soldiers in front of his tent as he wants to make an announcement; the servent bowed and went on with his task, after moments everything was ready for the king to make his announcement, he went out of his tent and with so much grace he sat on his chair that looks like a throne and started to talk...
"I want to thank everybody to their good work as we finely managed to defeat our enemies and we got the victory that we deserve and for this occasion God has blessed us with a gift for our long waited victory my beloved queen finely gave birth she gave birth to a strong and healthy boy she gave birth to the heir if this kingdom, prepare everything so we could move on back home and when we get back we shall celebrate our victory and the birth of the new born young prince"
He finished his word and stood up from his chair with hands behind his back all the soldiers started to cheer "Long life for the young prince" the king looked at everybody as they were cheering happiness and pride could be seen in his eyes then he went back into his tent as everybody were getting ready to leave, the king requested to a letter to be sent to his castle informing everybody that he is on his way back as their jurny is going to take few days

Queen's POV:

I was still unconscious on the king sized bed after I gave birth, all the castle was up and down as the news spred out fast.
I woke up at the sound of a baby crying, I look up as I a maid holding a baby warped in white blankets in her arms, I weakly stood up and bent my back on the bed board, the maid bowed handing the little baby to me, I held him close to my chest and he suddenly stopped crying as he felt the first contact with me, I exposed his face to take a more careful look and I started to examin his little face; he had bright white skin pinkish plump lips and soft pinkish cheeks he was snuggling to his blankets as he was sleeping deeply and peacefully.

[TIME PASSES BY QUICKLY]

It's night time already and queen receives the letter from the king informing her about his happiness of the good news and that he is on his way back, she imidiatly ordered for preparation for the big party to start.
She turned to her sleeping young prince and smiled "You made the king proud just by coming to this world" she said softly to her sleeping baby beside her, she slowly bent down and pecked his little forehead.

I Know That The Beginning Will Be Boring But I Need You To Be Patient And Enjoy.