Chapter Twelve

My knees were burning in pain by the time my master's helper came back which was the next morning. He lead me to my room and when I arrived there I noticed breakfast on the coffee table by my bed. I was completely shocked. I've never been given food. That looked that delicious.
"Eat" he softy said
"When you are done please ring this bell I'll be up to help you in the shower, Master has some news he has for you and he needs you to be clean and fed before so" he added while handing me a small bell and I nodded as I watched him slowly leave the room.
After I ate the delicious food I rung the bell.
To be honest my body hurt. A lot. It was hard moving on my own so eating was a struggle especially sense I couldn't lift my arm all the way after a few minutes the same guy walked in.
"Please, follow me" And so I did. I grabbed ahold of him and he led me to the bathroom which was pretty far from my room when we arrived there he sat me on the toilet. I looked around the large bathroom mesmerized at how gorgeous and big this bathroom was. He came back and helped me in the bath
"What does Master need me for?" I asked softly my voice sounding horse and dry from lack of talking
"Collar fitting" He replied as he started washing my hair. I missed baths. I really did. This was heaven to me. After I was finished he stood placing clothes on the toilet
"Please put this on when you exit the bath I'll be right outside the door when you finish and as soon as he left I stood slowly and got dressed.
Short shorts
A tank top
And converse.
Basic as hell. But it was better than nothing so I placed it on. After I did I opened the door and he took me to master. Seeing him made me nervous. He was drinking coffee looking out the large window when we walked in.
"Sir?" The helper said.
Master turned around and eyed me up and down he saw the bruise on my cheek as he smiled
"Ah yes bring him to me and when you do please make your way out" The guy simply nodded and took me over to my master as he left the room.
"Look at you" he smirked stroking my bruised face
"All beat up" he added laughing I stood quiet as he turned away and grabbed something from the shelf in front of him.
"This" he paused as he softly stroked the lace on the thing he had in his hands
"This is your going out collar and you will not take it off if you do you'll be punished but harder" I nodded softly as I watched him place the collar on me he smiled playing with the bell as he looked at me hard in the eyes
"Go to your room now" I nodded again as I practically ran out of the room.

~Master~
Did I go easy on him yesterday while punishing him? Yes. I was very soft. And that's not like me at all. I usually don't give a fuck. But for some reason. I did yesterday. Maybe I wasn't in the mood for beating.
What am I kidding
I love punishing my slaves.
It's very relaxing.
So why the hell did I go soft on him?! I looked around the room in confusion as there was a soft know on the door. I looked towards it seeing Jack. My best friend, the man who sold me my slave.
"Jack!" I said smirking
"Hey dude how's the slave?"
I smiled playing with the pen on my desk
"I love him. He's a great sex toy"
He nodded,
"That's great but we have a problem"
I looked at him confused
"What is it?"
He sighed, "Okay so you remember Victor?"
I thought for a bit "The owner/creator of the slave market?"
He nodded "Yeah. Him"
"What about him?" I questioned.
"He wants to talk to you. He's having this big party in a few days at his mansion. And he wants you to take your pet"
I sighed closing my eyes.
"Alright, Alright. I'll be there" I watched Jack stand as he looked at me.
"I'll see you in a few days"
I didn't say anything but nod as he left.
"Mark!" I screamed for my assistant
"Yes sir?" He asked
"Get Victor on the phone. Tell him I'm up to talk to him in a few days at the party"
He replied with a small yes as he called him.
This is going to be interesting.

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter was kinda boring but I swear the book is starting to get it's problem and climax and you'll be enjoying it more! Thank you all so so so much for reading it gets me motivated.
Love every single one of you <3