Chapter nine

After the incident that happened I haven't seen him. So I was stuck in this damn room waiting for him. At least they allowed me to walk around the room, no more laying in a bed all day. I sat in bed crisscrossed looking at the stain on the wall that seemed to bother me. I tried to clean it off but it wouldn't come off I tried everything so I just let it torment me and I laid on my back in frustration. I wasn't going to lie I'm starting to really miss my master. Even though the jerk brings me down. I missed his company.

I laid down sighing closing my eyes right when I did the door opened, a man that looked no older than 25 and no younger than 18 came in he looked very proper. He had green eyes and a sharp jawline his hair was messy. He walked up to me and put me in my leash that I haven't used in a while.

"Master needs you" His voice sounded frail and soft as he attached the leash to my collar. I gave him a soft nod as he helped me to my feet, I almost fell forward a bit from how fast I stood but I kept my balance and started walking. A bundle of nerves remained at the pit of my stomach as I looked at all the paintings and pictures the wall had. We finally stopped at a large door the frame was unique but equally terrifying. Terrifying because I knew my master was on the other side. I swallowed hard and watched as the guy knocked on the door.
"Come in" His voice rang and it shifted threw the small hallway as all my hairs stood on end. But with every confidence I had left I walked in. But when I did I wish I never did. It was a torture room. The walls were filled with torture devices and ropes and chains making my body hurt just by looking at them.
I was to busy worried I didn't notice the guy left and I was in here stuck with my master.
"Pet" he said examining a piece of unknown wood in his hands. He remained silent, the silence was unbearable. I needed to know why I was here; but knowing the fact I'm just a pet I was here for one reason.
Punishment
He stared at me with a sharp gaze as he put the torture device down.
"You do know why you're here right?" He asked calmly
In that moment I questioned and wondered what I did I thought about everything I did today but nothing seemed to add up. I looked up at him shaking my head nervously as a sick smile played on his lips.
"You don't remember?" I shook my head again.
"Speak" he demanded making me shiver
"No sir"
He picked up the whip on the table a few feet in front of him.
"For disobeying me, for getting out of bed when I specifically told you not to. For being nosey and sticking your face in places it shouldn't be" he hissed.
And now its time for your punishment.