Underfell! Sans

Just to get this story going again I'm going to write some UF! Sans fluff!!!
(And also to recover from um... *clears throat* last time........)ANYWAYS! TO THE ONE-SHOT!!!
--------------------------------------------

"SAAAAAAANS!" You whined for the trillionth time.

"The fuck do you want?!" He yelled. You rolled off the couch and made your way towards him. You sat down in front of him and pushed his cheekbones up with your hands, Making him smile.

"Don't touch me."

"Smile! Be happy!"

"I hate you."

"No you don't~!"

"Yes I do."

"Nope! You luuuuuuuuuv~me!" You taunted. His face flushed and and he looked away.

"Sans~ are you blushing~?" You cooed.

"No, Fuck Off!" He growled. You smile and poked his stomach. He let out a cute little giggle then slapped a hand over his mouth, face flushing red. You gasp, trying not to fangirl.

"Fucking touch me again bitch I swear to god-  hahahahahHAHAHAHAHA!" He started giggling and squirming around.

"Heeheeheeheehee- Fuck off!" He said as he pushed you off. You looked at him and he looked down sadly.

"I love you sans. I really do." You said. He looked up at you and tears leaked from his eyes, though he was quick to wipe them away.

"S-sans? Are you crying?" You asked. He tilted his head down and started sniffling.

"N-no?! I-I just got something in my eye.....socket.......oh fuck it! Why are you so nice to me all the time?!" He bawled. I instantly hugged him and he hugged me back, trembling.

"Because I care, sans. I care about you." You said softly. You pulled away and leaning in and kissing him gently, him returning the favor. The kiss was rather quick, an you both pull away smiling, though, you  have a smirk.

"Now, back to tickling." You said. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Wait what- Hahahahaheeheeheeheehee!" He laughed. Tears of joy filling his eye sockets.You smiled as he continued to let you tickle him.

"Why are you letting me tickle you? You little fluff ball!" You laughed.

"I'm not!" He said as he surprise attacked you, pecking your face with kisses. When he was done he started tickling you and you started laughing. You leg jerked up and you kneeled him in the balls. He coughed and fell to the side.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You laughed. He forced a smile and squeaked out an "it's alright."
You burst into laughter and he painfully chuckles.

"Remind me not to tickle you." He wheezed out. You smiled and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Will do."

"I love you sans."

"I love you too, ya little fucker"

--------------------------------------------

AHHHHH THE FEELS! *slowly melts*

inkSans: uh......  Anyways, thank you so much for reading her book, she really appreciates it! :D

Random person: how do you know? You're not her.

InkSans: she gave me a script, dumbass.

Random person: -.-

UFSans: yeah FUCK OFF!

Srry it's short ~.~