Chapter 2 Lin P.O.V

I am Lin.
Today me and Colten, Shawn and Rick I at Levi's house. We are always at his house. Then super man walked in the room.

"I am going. To take a shower" Levi said and walked out.

"Hay I need some help because the ADVSC school might have a student that is a killer because all student there is dying one by one so i was thinking which we can't fine them so what if a student that has power and immortal that want to help." superman said looking at me and Levi's picture.

"No Levi is not going to go to a school that has a killer in there." I said. and superman smiled at me.

"Who said he is going alone you are going to." superman said and walked out of the room with a big smile. and came back but with a bag filled with girl clothes.

"The killer might be a girl or a boy so what if there were two spy's that is a girl and boy." superman said and he walked out of the room and Colten and the others walked behind him .I stood there in Levi's room wondering . but who? there are no girls with superpowers there are only me and Levi and at the school that had a super power unless he will my a normal girl that has no super power.
And they. walked back with Levi's clothes. what so that means that Levi is the girl. I wonder what he is going to look like. They took his clothes and his towel so he is forced to put it on.

"We're is my stuff!" Levi yelled in the wash room.

"Put on what is there you will look cute." Superman yelled. And he put them on he have no choice. so when he walked out he had on a blue sweater and a girl school uniform so with a short skirt and a black short sleeve and blue glass that matched his eyes. he looks cute.

"Sit down." I said with a towel in my hand.

"No jest give me the towel" Levi said. with his hand out. he is soaked.

"No sit down." I said and he gave up because he know that I won't give up that easy. so he sat at my feet and I dryad his hair. his brown hair is so soft. It has bean a long time since I dryad his hair.

"Was that hard."I asked he stood up and looked In The merrier and he noticed that after I dryad his hair I put extendchend in his hair so he look more like a girl.

"That is so cute you are the cutest angel ever." Superman said hugging Levi.

"Dad I hate you." Levi must be rely angry but we did force him to do this he has all the right to be angry. and Levi walked out of the room. and Superman sat there on the floor crying because that was the first time Levi said that to him.

And then superman walked to Levi and they were talking in the liver room. but we stayed in Levi's room.

"Is it wrong to say that Levi looks so cute he looks like a rely cute girl and if he was a girl I would have a big crush on her." Rick said.

"Well I think it is ok because we all are thinking that so it is not strange." Shawn said.

"Think if we are thinking about that think about the other school they don't know that she is a he and they all would be having a big crush on him. Lin you have to be Lily's date."" Colton said. and they all were looking at me. I think that it will be fine because I don't want anyone to try to kiss my brother then a girl that he loves.

"Yes I will be Lily's date I will make sure that no one will lay a hand in him." I said and Levi walked in.

"Fine I will go." Levi said. I think his dad some how made him.

"Ok so then I will drive you there because they have school on weekend and you only have to do this only for 2 days. Ok Lily." Superman said.

"Fine." Levi said. and we walked to the car.