Chapter 4 lin P.O.V

It has bean a 3 weeks and Levi is alright but we still are angry and Frances.

I am so sick 😷I should stay home today it would be best. I don't want anyone to get sick because of me.

"Hay are you ok?" Levi asked and he jumped out of his window to Lin's room.

"I am sick... You can go to school I will be fine." I said but Levi laid beside me.

"Yah right like I would do that.your mom and dad is out so you can't be alone when you are feeling sick." Levi said. then He closed his eyes. "This is how you sleep so go to bed" Levi said and I hugged him. Levi did not push me or anything he is being so nice to let me hug him he is starting to show more emotions to me he stopped when his mom died and he was like that for 3 year and still I jest what him to share every thing with me.

"Are you fine skipping school for me?" I asked and he kissed my head.

"We are brothers are we?" he asked with a big smile he is so cute.

"Yah brother for live" I said and gave him a bigger hug. but he pushed me away.

"Hay did you eat yet?" Levi asked.

"No" I said.

"Ok I will make you some soup" Levi said and ran off. but he never cook. maybe he might cook or he might give up. I never saw him cook.
*Sleep*

"Wake up I ummm made some soup" Levi said and I looked at the time he was at this for 5 hours so he must have worked hard. I took a bite and it is amazing.

"How did you make this?" I asked amazed that he could cook.

"Ummm mom made it lots so I memorized it" Levi said he must be upset.

"Well you are a good cook." I said and gave Levi a big hug. and Levi pushed me off gently and he got up and walked to the door.

"Hello?" I could hear Levi said that but it was silent then.

"Why are you hear!" I hear Frances yell.

"Why should I tell you." Levi said and then Levi walked in my room with France ready to kill Levi.

"Ohh there is some soup can I have some?" France said and I grained at him,

"NO my little brother made it jest for me so leave me alone." I yelled and pushed him away from my food and Frances was looking around every thing on my walls I have posters and stuff like that.

"What is this it is so cute did you make it?" France asked and he was looking at one picture that I put up along time ago.

"It was Levi's picture long time ago when we were 4 he made me a picture of a cat" I said and gazed at the picture it is so cute.

"I hate the soup and I hate the drawing." Frances said he is so annoying. Levi was jest siting there not saying anything but he looked a bit down maybe he wants to leave but because of me he is stuck with me. I am sorry Levi.

"Little Brother I love you" I said and I gave Levi a big hug in front if Frances to make him angry.

"St..."I kissed his head and he stopped talking because I got him when he s
Did not expected it and Frances got even more mad. and he walked up to Levi and was about to punch him but I pushed Levi jest in time so then Levi fallen over on me. And I hugged him. and he pushed me. And He was in the bed beside me and sighed😨. I did jests tossed him around.

He is showing so much emotion that I think it is so cute.

"I love you big brother" Levi said with a big cute smile. and Levi kissed my head.

"And I hate you!" France yelled and pushed Levi off the bed and sat beside me and he touched my hand and kissed it.

"I love you." France said so I pushed him off and I look at Levi and he looked a bit sad I love him my little brother. I am so sorry that he is stuck with me.

"Ehhhh I um.... want you to leave me alone Levi please can you step out for a bit I will call you in." I said. and I winked at him. And Levi walked out.

"Ha so we are alone so we are going to be best friend and all of the girls will go after me and I will be on top of the school." Frances said. And he sat on the bed.

"No." I said.
"No?" Frances asked.

"Don't you ever touch My little brother Again and if you do I will kill you and one day you will go to bed but never wake up and then I will kill your family so don't touch him again." I said glaring at him then I got out of my bad and pushed him to the wall and I almost pouched him in the face. "So it is so easy for me to kill you" I said with fire came out around me and I am ready to kill him but then France started to crying it has bean a long time until I used my fire powers.

"I hate you" France ran off crying and Levi walked in.

"What happen to Frances?" 😨Levi asked and I hugged Levi so hard he is so cute. and he looked in to my eyes.

"Not much it is jest that you are my best friend and you are my closest friend I love you." 😈I said and he hugged me and smiled.

"I love brother" Levi said and kissed my head. And I could not stop blushing because he kissed my head.

"Lets walk together I feel so stuffed up in this room"i said and he agreed and I put on my shoes I feel to sick to put on clean clothes.

"Why was he crying tell me brother." Levi asked. And I have to tell him he kissed☺me and it was so cute.

"Well I jest want you to not get hurt by him so I jest told him not to hurt you." I said and Levi smiled. And we left the house I am so happy to see him smile. And we walked to the park and Levi and I jest Laid down on it and almost fallen asleep.

*time past*

I am so happy that Levi is there with me. He was talking to me but then I was not listing but I was gazing at him and I saw his arms swing when he is talking about a movie on Netflix he is so cute. 😄. But then we walks home and it started to rain so much but lucky that we are home jest in time. And Levi and I took off all of are jackets and shoes and stuff. then We sat on the bed.

"Levi you have to sing me a good night song." I said and Levi sat beside me and I kissed his head.

"Fine." Levi said think about a song. "the stars are out
The moon is up
The clock is ticking
Can't stop thinking
It time to start sleeping.
The tick tock tick tock if the clock has is going to stop.
For your time to
sleep." Livi sang and I hugged him and then the door nocked and Levi opened it and it was Frances and he hugged Levi. "what are you doing let go of me!" Levi yelled.

"I love you Levi you are my best friend I have replaced you with Lin" Frances said. and Levi walked in and sat beside me and Frances kissed Levi's head.

"GET OUT!" I yelled and pushed Frances out and Levi looked me.

"No!" Frances yelled at me and I want walked up to him and pouched him in the face. "why did you do that?" he asked laying on the ground.

"Because you are not allowed to love Levi because he is my brother not yours." I yelled and Frances looked at me with a smile.

"No he is my Levi and I will kill you" Frances yelled at me and I look away.

"Yah right" I whisper.

"We'll let's go bed it is mid night." I said. and Frances beside Levi and Levi was siting in the middle. it is nice and worm.☺😴