Chapter 1

"Hey guys SassyGaming here and today I'm playing pixel painters with Shubble a.k.a Shelby!" I said to the camera.

"Hi!" Shelby said.

"Alright let's get this started. Sweet I'm going first!" I said.

"Just don't draw a corndog please." Shelby said.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Max does it all the time." Shelby said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Oh yeah that's right you've never met anybody from skymedia before." Shelby said.

"Once again who?" I asked again.

"They're great." Shelby said.

"Alright." I said.

*******time skip to after getting done with editing becuase going through the rest of the video and editing is boring******************************

"Alright well you know what I hate you too Evan!" I yelled into my phone.

"Oh whatever Abigale you'll miss me." Evan said.

"Don't plan on it!" I said as I hung up.

He called me back but I just ignored it becuase I was to busy deleting him from my life. I then blocked his number never wanting to see or hear him again. I then called Shelby to let her know what happened.

"Hey what's up?" Shelby asked.

"I broke up with Evan." I said.

"Really do you want me to come over?" She asked.

"Yeah but it's mainly to help me move these boxes into my new house." I said.

"Alright I'm coming." She said.

******time skip*********************

"So what happened?" Shelby asked as we sat on my couch.

"He was just being an ass and he never supported me." I said.

"Are you sad." She asked.

"Actually no I'm quite happy." I said.

"Well that's good." Shelby said.

"Yeah it is good." I said.

"Oh hey look at the time I should get home." Shelby said.

"Shit I should get to bed." I said.

"Well talk to you later." Shelby said.

"Yeah bye Shelby." I said.

I was watching some anime when I heard a loud noise coming from next door. I slowly got up and grabbed my bat just in case somebody was robbing the place. Then I heard some shouting I walked up to my window and opened it.

"Damn it Ross watch where you're going!" Somebody yelled.

"Sorry but when you shut off the light without telling me." The one I'm guessing is named Ross said.

"Well it's time to go to bed but now we have to clean this up." The other male said.

"Still you're fault Max." Ross said.

"No it's not!" Max yelled.

"It kinda is." Another male voice said.

"Shut up TimTim." Max said.

"How about you guys be quiet so we don't wake up the new neighbor." TimTim said.

"Wait what?" Ross asked.

"We have a new neighbor she just moved in today." TimTim said.

"What the hell why didn't we say hi to her?" Max said.

"I mean you could say hi to me now." I said.

"Oh hey sorry did we wake you?" Ross asked.

"No I'm a night person so it's normal for me to stay up this late although it isn't very good considering my job." I said.

"What's your job?" Ross asked.

"I'm a youtuber." I said.

"YouTube channel name?" Max asked.

"SassyGaming." I said.

"Oh yeah Shelby play's with you." Ross said.

"Wait you know Shelby?" I asked.

"Yeah she's my cousin." Ross said.

"So wait so that means you must be the Max that's obsessed with drawing corndogs and making Ross's face right?" I asked.

"Ah yeah that would be the me." Max said looking a bit embarrassed.

"Wow so proper we met by talking to each other from our windows." I said.

"Haha yeah sorry about that." Max said.

"Oh so you apologize to her but not me." Ross said.

I laughed at Ross's remark. Something tells me that my life is about to get 10X better. I guess Shelby will be happy to since I met these guys.

AN: So that's the first chapter and I actually put a lot of information about me in here. Like I write these chapters at night becuase I am a night person, and I am a female youtuber called SassyGaming. Although I only have like 5 videos posted but that's becuase I had strep throat and my voice still sounds bad and I'm still coughing. And Evan is VanossGaming for those that watch him and skymedia.