Chapter 1: The Start Of My Troubles

"Ne eomma, algesseo. Talk to you later!"

"You will call right? You're always forgetful!"

"I will call! Don't worry!"

My mom ends her call and I put back my phone in my bag while I wait for my best friend, (your best friend's name). I was at the bus stop waiting for her.

"YAH! (your name)!"

I turned around and finally, my best friend was here. We're practically sisters ever since first grade where we first met. I pulled her hair because she got to read a book which I wanted to read. Soon after, we were fighting in the classroom and our teacher had to stop us. Eventually though, we became close and inseparable.

"What took you so long?" I asked her.

"Mianhae, I forgot something. Let's go?"

Where are we going? Well, the two of us are off into the college world! And we got in into one of Korea's best universities- Seoul National University! Can you believe that?! We were so freaking scared that we failed the entrance exam but it turns out, we didn't!

Finally, a bus arrives. We boarded it with our stuff and looked for available seats. There were a lot of passengers but there were some unoccupied ones in the back.

"Are you excited?" (Your best friend's name) asked me.

"Yeah but a little bit nervous as well. I'll get over it though. I'm sure of it."

"Do you know what I'm excited about? Or room! We get to be roommates!"

"I know right? Isn't that just awesome!"

The two us were talking to each other in loud voices when I noticed some people were already staring at us so we decided to stop for a while. That's when I noticed this guy that was at left side but seated in front of us.

He was staring at me. He had blonde hair and quite... cute. But I didn't like being stared at so I asked him.

"Um, may I help you with something?"

"Are you two college freshmen?"

"Yes, and?"

"Seoul National University?"

I nodded.

He gave a smirk and said "Good luck, you'll need it" before turning back on us.

My best friend and I looked at each other. "Do you think he studies there too?" she asked.

"Maybe..." I replied while still looking at the guy.

A few more minutes and e finally arrived at our dorm. When we were getting down the bus, the guy from earlier offered to carry our stuff down.

We thanked him afterwards and we introduced ourselves to him.

"I'm sorry for being a bit mysterious a while ago. I'm really like that you see when it comes to new faces. Anyways, hi, I'm Shin Hoseok, but you can call me Wonho. I'm in my second year here. I'm taking up Music at SNU."

"My best friend and I here are taking up International Studies."

"Wow! Really? So um, do you want me to help you two with your stuff? It's fine with me."

"Are you sure? You might be busy?" I told him with a smile which my best friend interpreted as something else.

"No worries. My class doesn't start in an hour. Well?"

We accepted his offer and he carried two of our bags which were the heaviest.

"Don't worry about me you two, I always exercise every day. Do you want to see my abs?"