Chapter 3: Locked

-Seulgi's Point of view:

"Eonni, you're really scary yesterday" You said as you walked beside her. "Yea, and i looked forward if you will punch her, but it didn't happen tho" Jr. said in a disappointed tone. "Yah, why would i punch her? Should i punch you instead?" Taeyeon said as she messed his hair. "Andwae~" Jr. whined making both of us (Taeyeon) laughed at his sudden cute expression.

"See you both later!" Taeyeon waved at us then walking inside her room. I flinched when Jr. suddenly wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we both continued walking towards the class room, but i swear, it didn't mean anything, we're bestfriends :'>

"Park Jimin! Park Jimin! Park Jimin!" I heard chants from our class room. So we rushed and saw Jimin beating up the other Kingka. 'What's wrong with them' I whispered to myself while silently going back to my seat and watched what will gonna happen next. The another Kingka punched Jimin real hard making him stumble back wards, facing his back on me. Oh no they're getting nearer at me. I saw how Jimin looked really weak and sick already, and i was worried, really worried. So when the other kingka was about to throw a punch at him, i decided to make a move. Lowering my head towards his stomach and hitting it with my head to prevent him from punching Jimin, and unfortunately, my eyeglass flied away, geez. "WOAAA!" I heard our classmates oo-ed at the sudden attack from me. "Yah Seulgi-yah what are you doing!? Stop it!" Jr. said but i didn't listened to him. I heard him groan in pain, so i took it as a chance to grab Jimin's hand and pulling him away to the classroom. But before running out, "Jr. i'll ask you for a favor, please report to Mrs. Min what happened, please, thanks!" I said to Jr. so he nodded.

"Yah, where are we going?" I heard Jimin faintly asked. "Clinic, you troublemaker" I answered as we got inside the clinic and helping him sit on the bed. "Nurse Kim?" I looked for the nurse but there's no sign of her. So i decided that i'll just treat him instead, rushing because of his bleeding cheeks.

After grabbing the first aid kit, sitting beside him while him staring at me. "Stay still" I said as i started to clean his wound in his face, not noticing that our face are so close to each other. "Stop staring please" I said, still focusing on his wound. "Please admit it already, you're the one i danced that night, right?" He said making me stop fron my moves. And his tone was really, sad?

"Uhh i.." "Oh? What happened to him?" Nurse Kim suddenly walked inside the room. "Oh nurse kim! He was injured, but you're not here when we came so i cleaned his wound instead" I explained. "Ah i'm sorry, i just got a call from our doctor so i just got outside in a minute, by the way, you can go now to your class, you'll be late, don't worry, i'll take care of your boyfriend" She said, smiling. My eyes widened and looked at Jimin who was smiling widely right now. "I'm not--" "Thank you nurse kim! Bye babe!" Jimin teased me making my eyes widened more. "What 'babe' ?Babe yourself!" I glared at him then walking out of the clinic. "He's really insane.." I whispered, nervously walking back to my class.

"Wooaaa Kang seulgi is back!!" My classmates cheered. "What happened? Where is he?" I asked Jr. "Ahh, the one who fighted with Jimin? He's on office right now, by the way, his name is Kim Minseok. Our sunbae" He said. "S-so, i just hitted a sunbae!?" I stuttered and he nodded. "What the.." I mumbled while walking back to my seat, and then Kim Taehyung, my seatmate, poked my shoulder making me look at him. "You're so awesome earlier! You just hitted our scary sunbae" He gives me thumbs up and i just rolled my eyes at him.

-End of the class

The classes are ended already, and Jimin hasn't come back yet, his bag is still on his seat. Or maybe he just skipped on school without his bag?

"Seuuuul~" I heard Jr. called me so i turned at him. "I won't be able to accompany you to your dorm, my eomma wants me to meet her on cafeteria" Jr. said pouting. "Eyy gwenchana~" I smiled at him as i fixed my things. "Oh! And i'm sooooooorry seul" Jr. continued so i raised my eyebrow in him. "I forgot your science book at the library when i borrowed a book there earlier.." He said. "YOU PUNK" I playfully punched his arm. "Go, i'll just get it" I said, looking back at Jimin's bag once again then grabbed my bag, going towards the Library. "Why did he even forgot my book here, geez.." I whispered, silently walking thru the hallway.

---

I checked the time at my phone. '8:OOpm' , And the classes ends at '7:2Opm' . "Why the time flies so fast?" I groaned and still trying to look for my book, i was the only one student at the library, and the librarian just got out to go to the restroom, and then i find it creepy when i felt someone was following me. So i decided to call Jr. 'The person you are trying to reach is not available, please try again later'

"Maybe, I'll just going to look for it tomorrow" I sighed and decided to go back to the dorm. As i was walking in the hallway, i suddenly heard a sound of a metal. I flinched and looked at the back of me. "Is there anyone out there?" I said looking around. Honestly, i was scared right now, what if theres a ghost out therrree :'< I was about to run but someone grabbed me from the back, covering my mouth then pushing me towards the classroom. "Aww! Yah!!" I shouted when they throwed me to...my own classroom?

And then i heard the door being closed. "Yah! Who are you!?" I shouted and keep banging at the door, twisting the door knob, but there's no help at all, he just walked away. I only saw him in a mask but he is on a school uniform, my glasses broke earlier because of the fight, and i didn't clearly see him because it was dark. "Is there anyone out there!?" I shouted and kept on banging the door. I sighed when i got tired, turning around to face the dark room. I tried to turn on the light but they already turned off the main switch. Looking around, and saw a head, hiding beside the desk. "G-ghost!? GHOOOOST!!" I shouted and then continued banging at the door for wanting to get out. "W-Where!!?" I heard a male voice said. I looked around to see, Jimin?

"W-what are you doing here!?" I shouted at him. "You! What are YOU doing here!?" He shouted back at me. "Why are you hiding there!?" I throwed back a question at him. "None of your bussiness!" He answered grabbing his bag then walking towards the door. "What the..?"0 He said as he keep on twisting the door knob.

"W-what happened!?" He asked me while still trying to twist the knob. "They locked me here!" I said, sitting to the corner while hugging my bag.

"Bwo!? We're doomed! How can you got bully by something like that?" He sighed. "But what we're gonna do? We can't open this door!" I whined.

"Just call someone for help" He suggested sitting in front of me. "Oh right!" "Pabbo" He said. I looked at my pocket but my phone wasn't there. "I just..holding it earlier" I whispered then looking to my bag, but it wasn't there either. "M-my phone.. I don't have it!" I said, looking at him with my eyes widened. He facepalmed himself while sighing. "How about you!? You should call someone too!" I said but he plainly looked at me. "I gave it to Taehyung after i got into fight" He mumbled making me roll my eyes.

"Eottoke.." I whispered, hugging my bag tightly. "You skipped classes are you?" I asked him to break the silent atmosphere between us. "No! I just had a good sleep at the clinic, i oversleep" He answered and then taking something on his pocket. It was like a bar but i can't see it clearly, it was dark and my sight is blurred. "Here" He said as he handed me the bar. "What is that?" I asked him. "Can't you see? Chocolate ofcourse!" He pouted while sitting beside me. Now that i can see his face clearly, he's so handsome when his face are up close. "Thanks" I said, taking the bar of chocolate.

"Uhm, about the topic earlier at the clinic" He said making my eyes widened, not saying anything. "Please don't hide anymore, i already confirmed that your eyes are really the same with her.." He stopped so you looked at him. "And my feelings are the same when i danced with her that night when i was getting near you.." He continued, but you didn't said anything, just looking at him, widened eyes. And it shocked you more when he hugged you so tight. Like you were only his'

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! ╥﹏╥