Ink!Sans

(Edited on 2/11/17)

Hello everyone! I want to thank you for reading this one-shots book and I hope you enjoy! This book may contain adult content. You are warned.

Y/N = your name
F/C = favorite color
H/C = hair color
E/C = eye color

Italics mean thinking
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤️
  (I'm so sorry ;-;)
I SHOUD NOT HAVE PUT THIS AS NUMBER ONE OH MY GOD FORGIVE ME ;-;

           (⚠️LEMON AHEAD⚠️)

Your POV
""""""""""

"Hey papyrus?!" I screamed.

"yeah?!" He screamed back.

"Can you come here for a sec?!"

"Yeah sure! Just a second!" He finished. I sighed as I saw ink sit on the floor outside, curled in a ball. What is up with him today? Papyrus came downstairs and rested his elbow on my head.
"What's up girlie?" He asked. I pointed to sans and he squinted his eyes at him.

"huh, that's weird. What's up with him?" He asked. I shrugged and walked towards the door, papyrus's elbow falling from my head. I opened the door and stepped out into the snow, making my way towards ink and clearing my throat.

"What" he muttered. I sighed and sat down next to him, draping my arms around him in a hug. He tensed up and politely moved my hands. What the...

"I'm sorry, I'm just feeling, weird. And very..........hot? I don't know." He sighed.

You thought for a little while, Based on your information, this was a problem. "Hot...? Where are you feeling hot...? " You asked unsurely.

"Um.....right heER!" He squeaked as he touched his "lower area". I started blushing, shifting nervously*

"Um.......You might want to talk to your brother about.....that......" I said. He looked at me and I saw that his whole face was flushed blue and he was panting softly. blue...oh no...

"I can't go to my brother like this! H-He'll make fun of me!" He whined. I played with my hands then sighed.

"I can tell you how to get rid of....uh....this" you said as you pointed to his lower area.

"Really?! You will?!" He asked. I nodded then took hold of his hand, pulling him up.

"Yeah su-" I was cut off by a loud moan. I looked over to see his legs crossed and his hand over his mouth. I was blushing like crazy by now. I helped him inside and when we got to the stairs he whined. I helped him up the stairs step by step. The only problem was that every step that he took, a loud moan escaped from his mouth. Luckily, papyrus left after I went out to check on ink.  So nobody was home.

"T-the fr-riction is t-t-to mu-uch!~" He squeaked. I sighed and let him sit down on the stair case. He was panting like crazy...

"So you know what is going on......right?" I asked. He nodded and spoke nervously.

"I just c-cant bring m-m-myself to do it on m-my own!" He whined. I sighed and started to un-buckle his pants.