Warriors: Falling For You (Juneheart X Scourge)

The male cat stared at me. It was just something about him made me feel uneasy. His cold icy blue eyes started deeply into my soul as if he was trying to scan me. He had pure black fur with one white paw with a purple collar studded with a bunch of teeth. I gasp as he took out long sharp claws. "What do you think your doing here in my territory RUNT" He coldly said.

Hold up Rewind. Hello im Juneheart and you may be wondering how did this happen? Well ill tell you all of it.. This is my story of how i went from a kitty pet to the wild...

RegularPov:

A silver furred female cat lied on a comfy couch. She had just given birth to 4 kits. She smiled as she looked at her brand new kits. There were 2 male and 2 female. A white cat with yellow eyes walked up. He was the father of these kits. "Hello there my love" he said to the female cat. "Hello Prince" the mother cat meowed. "So have you thought of any names yet?" Prince asks the female cat. "Oh yes. "you see this male right here name is Silver, the other male name is Iron and this little girl name shall be hmmm..." The female cat says. She looks up at Prince. He gives a light hearted chuckle.

"How about Sterling?" He says. The female cat nods. "Now how about the runt." She says. Prince jaw nearly drops. " A Runt?" he says. The mother cat nods. "Well its june so how about June? what do you think Chloe?" Prince says. Chloe smiles. "Purrrrrrfect. So Silver, Iron, Sterling and June! Just wonderful!" Chloe squeals with delight.

"I love them all.."

Authors Note:

Im sorry its short and if its bad.. First fanfiction story... :I Um ill make more later just enjoy this for now!

(If you don't know who juneheart is go to my DA page and look her up..

~Anglepenguins12