The Barrier, TARDIS Ride and Sorting

Percy Pov

"Luke, wake up, Hades you're a heavy sleeper," I said before grimacing, 'sorry uncle H, you're my favorite uncle, no offense uncle Zeus I will bring you lots of candy as an apology' I said to them in my mind.

'I accept you're apology, and thanks Percy' I got back from uncle H.

'Candy!!!!' was all that came from Zeus's end.

I was getting tired of trying to wake Luke up so that we could get to the train so I decided to see if I still had my demigod powers so I went into the bathroom and turned on the sink making sure I was getting the coldest water possible. I willed the water to splash in Luke's face, "Arghhh, Percy, why did you use that dam cold water, I'm going to kill you when I'm warmer."

"Back to the threats on my life I guess habits are harder to kill than the actual person, but killing me will have to wait Luke, we need to get to the station so that we don't miss the train." I told him and he basically ran out of the bed to get ready to go.

Five minutes later

"Alright we have fifteen minutes to get there," I said.

"Let's go then, Allons-zy, that was French, weird, I don't even know French, oh well," Luke said, confusedly.

"Okay," I said questionably before opening the door to find Hermione petting a cat. "Hermione, c'mon, we're going to miss the train if we don't hurry." I said grabbing her hand as she picked up the cat.

We quickly got a cab and got a ride to Kingscross Station, about half way through the ride I realized that I was still holding Hermione's hand and quickly let go, blushing like crazy.

'Crap, we're going to be late' I thought worriedly we have six minutes before the train leaves the station and two miles of London traffic.

I looked up into the rear view mirror and saw who the driver was, lucky us because Hermes was the driver, "I will only accept golden drachmas as payment cousin," he said.

"Okay, lord Hermes," I said.

"Percy, you surpass any god, power level wise, when will you just accept that and save the world again but this time when we offer you godhood take it and join us on the council," Hermes pleaded.

"It depends, you know after I beat Gaea I was planning on accepting but now I'm not so sure," I said, "thanks for the ride cousin, can I pay you tonight after we get to the school and are situated?"

"Sure," Hermes said.

"Okay see you later," I said.

"Yeah, oh and Percy," he said, winking, "good luck with the little lady friend."

'Asshole' I thought and I could've sworn I heard laughing.

"Damn Luke you and your dad are so annoying at times now let's get on the train, we have three minutes to board the train and find a seat, Hermione since you are the only one of us who has been here before do you mind leading the way," I said quickly.

"Yeah, let's go, allons-zy, weird, French," she said.

'That's the second time today, what is going on' I thought as we ran for the train only to find Harry and Ron pounding on the barrier. "What's up guys. Why are you pounding on a brick wall."

"The barrier is sealed," Ron said, frantically.

"Don't worry, Ron," I said, 'Here we go I thought.' A vworping noise was heard behind me as my TARDIS appeared behind me. "C'mon guys quickly into the cylinder with an automatic door on it, and yes it is bigger on the inside and unlike most TARDISes you'll see this one has a partially working chameleon circuit we will reach Hogwarts before anyone else, I will be back in a few minutes do not touch anything."

I quickly ran off and left a note on the driver side window, "Hello Weasley's, Ron and Harry came with me to Hogwarts as the barrier to get on the platform was sealed so we will already be at Hogwarts by the time you read this,
-Percy"

I then quickly ran back to my TARDIS running in and snapping my fingers to close the doors flipping buttons, pressing switches and doing random unnecessary movements purposefully leaving the brakes on (I secretly loved the sound) before landing it in the middle of what seemed to be an office.

"Okay, I will go check to be sure that we are in the right place." I said walking towards the doors, "Luke, your old sword is on the chair behind you hurry up."

I stepped out the doors to find an old man pointing a stick at me, "Hello, I'm Percy Jackson is this Hogwarts."

"Yes but what is that closet, it certainly wasn't here before," the man questioned.

"Oh it is a TARDIS, that stands for time and relative dimension in space, it is how I got here, Luke put the sword back, Harry, Ron, Hermione, c'mon out we are here," I yelled opening the door as they came out something popped out of the console and came flying at me. I quickly caught it and saw that I finally got my screwdriver and it looked pretty amazing, it lit up with a purple light and was made of a vibranium-dalekanium alloy which surprised me but hey double indestructability just means I can keep it for longer and the dalekanium made it so that I could use it around magic.

I quickly slid it into my pocket before snapping my fingers to close the TARDIS door. "Sir do you mind if I keep my TARDIS here for the time being, at least until I can find a better place for her."

"Yes, yes I suppose since you are here early we can go ahead and sort you and then Harry, Ron, and Hermione can give you and Mr. Castellan a tour of the grounds," the man said pulling a hat off of a shelf and bringing it over to Luke and I.

He put the hat on my head and I heard a voice in my head and I knew it came from the hat, 'Hello Mr. Jackson, ooh you could go into any house but your brain, your way oversized brain, seems to be your best area,' "Ravenclaw!" The hat yelled.

The man quickly took the hat off of my head and put it on Luke's, it seemed as if he was having a long conversation with the hat before the hat said, "Ravenclaw!"

"Okay, well let's go on our tour now that that is all sorted out." I said.

"That was very punny, Percy" Luke replied laughing.

"Okay, well, we'll see you later Professor Dumbledore," Hermione said, rolling her eyes at the antics of Luke and I.

"Okay, goodbye children," Dumbledore said.

"Okay, let's start the tour," Hermione said.