Chapter 1

January 16, 2006
As the bright sun began to peak above the mountains, the dogs in my neighborhood began to bark. Hearing my alarm beeping, I began to groan. 6:00 am... Already? I growled to myself, and pushed the covers off of my body. I slammed my fist against the alarm clock, and sighed. "Shut up already... Ugh..." The beeping stopped, and I smiled to myself. "Good..." I yawned slightly, and looked around my room. I was not ready for school. Going to high school honestly sucks... Especially when you're me.
I slowly pushed myself out of my bed, and dragged my body to my closet. I slowly pulled out my red t- shirt, and black jeans. Quickly slipping them over my underwear and bra, I made my way over to my jackets. I began to mumble to myself some lyrics from a band called Set It Off as I chose a black jacket. It stated "Don't get too close... I bite." On the front, and on the back it has teeth marks. I smiled to myself as I put the jacket on, and headed out to my living room. I quickly grabbed my keys, and book bag then ran out of the house. I didn't want to face my mother or father. I know excatly what they are going to say.
"Happy Birthday!!" or "Aww. How grown up you are!" or some crap like that. I honestly hated my birthday. I hated the fake praise you get for surviving another year. I never really got it.
I ran toward the bus stop, and waited for some of my friends. It felt like hours but soon enough my friends met up with me. I grinned to myself as we all hopped on the bus, and rode it all the way to school. Soon enough, we were in the hallways just talking about anime or what we ate for dinner. The bell rang, and we all sighed.
"Why does class have to start so early?" My friend Roy questioned as he got up. His boyfriend, Micheal, got up as well, and kissed his forehead.
"Come on babe. It isn't that bad." Micheal stated as Roy puffed out his cheeks. I slowly got up, and rubbed the back of my head.
"Yeah. At least you weren't put in the retard class like me." I stated as I let out a heavy sigh.
"Why are you even in that class? Like. That is totes like. Uncool. I swear." Christa, my squeaky voiced friend exclaimed. My three friends all knew I was part of the retard class even though I was average. I was only put into the because I get test anxiety. I don't see how that makes it seem like I have to be in the kids who are disabled, but the school system is fucked up anyways.
"Well, you kno-" I began to state as I looked to my left. Micheal was holding Roy in his arms, and Roy began to develop a small blush. I could see Micheal whisper something in Roy's ear before Roy began to hide his face. Micheal chuckled before looking toward me, and grinning.
"Isn't Roy just a cutie?" Micheal stated as he held Roy to his chest. I nodded in agreement, and clapped.
"Awww. You guys are truly cute. I swear there will never be a be-" The second bell rang, and cut off my sentence.
"Shit! Micheal! Roy! Stop flirting! Didn't we have a test for Ms. Devlon?" Christa stated as she grabbed them by they hands. "We gotta go! Now! Sorry Cirk!" She stated as she began dragging the two boys toward their class.
"Heh.. Bye guys." I yelled back, and grinned. I slowly began to head to my class when I realized that I needed my books. I made my way toward my locker, and began to spin the dial in order to type the combination.
"Lookie here~ The retarded girl." A nasally voice entered my ears from behind. I turned around to see my well known bully. Eva Korgen. Along with Eva, her friend were right behind her. "Aren't you suppose to be in class retard?" She spat out as she got closer to me.
"Aren't you suppose to be working on a street corner?" I argued back. Some of Eva's friends snirkered earning a death look from Eva herself.
"Listen here dumbass. I don't want to deal with your shit today!" Eva stated as she walked up to me. I sighed to myself, and turned back to my locker. My face ended up pressed against my locker. "Listen bitch. Fuck with me, and I swear, I'll fucking kill you." Eva growled in my ear before she pushed my head into the locker again. Stepping back with her friends, Eva ran off to her class. I slowly rubbed my face and growled. What a bitch....