2

HEY GUYS! KEEP VOTING AND READING!

DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY! NNEEVVEERR!

OK, SO I HAVE SOME THINGS PLANNED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS... *SMILES DEVILISHLY* HEEHEE... YOU WILL BE SUPRISED OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER... HEEHEE!

It was Carly, Logan and I are in Trig together. I am slightly afraid of Logan Reed. He sits behind me. I can practically feel his breath on my neck. Stupid short hair. The teacher walks into the room.

"Hello my minions." She is young and blonde. And nice and funny. " I am Ms. Remolds for people who don't know me. We have fresh meat today class. Avril Washington, can you come up here?" I slowly get up and hear a WOOHOO and whistles around the room. "Shut up you flirts." Everyone in the room goes silent. "Okay everyone, this is Avril. She has a perfect 4.0, and she already made some friends!" She looks around the room. "Logan, since you hate Trig, why don't you take Avril around the school." He looks up.

"I would, but I don't really care." That sends whispering throughout the class.

"Now." Ms. Remolds eyes Logan as he stands up. He walks over to me. He waves his hand towards the door, which we both walk out of. We start to walk down the hall way.

"So Logan, how old are you?" Silence. "How long have you gone here." Silence. "Can you even talk." Silence. I stop, and he notices and turns around with rolled eyes.

"Listen sweet heart. We are not friends. I don't trust you let alone know you. So save the twenty questions for later." He continues to walk.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" He turns around.

"We are walking around until Trig is over." He keeps walking forward and I run up to him.

"You don't smile much either do you?"

"What is there to smile about?" He looks down at his shoes, stopping in his tracks. He comes closer to me. "Why are you so smiley?" I don't answer him so he turns around and starts to walk away. When he sees I am not walking, he walks over to me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down you cocky bastard!" I scream and punch his back. My ribs start burning and I start to feel nauseous. "Put me down please!" I scream! "Stop!" My eyes start to get blurry and I am afraid of passing out. He sets me down on the ground.

"Was that so bad. I mean every girl would wish for that." He smirks but stops talk when he notices that I am in pain. "You ok?"

"No you ass! I broke 4 of my ribs like weeks ago and I pretty sure you just re-broke one of them..." I trail off when darkness overwhelms by body. 

OKAY GUYS!

I AM VERY SORRY FOR MAKING THIS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER!!

I AM SOOOOO SORRY! I FEEL TERRIBLE, BUT I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT BECAUSE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE INTENSE!

WILL LOGAN AND AVRIL BE FRIENDS? WILL AVRIL BE OK?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF LIVE LOVE DIE REPEAT!