1

HEY GUYS! IT'S ME LIZZIE. I AM NEW WITH THIS WHO WRITING THING, AND THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, SO NO HATE! PLEASE!

FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME NAME IDEAS AND SHIPS. I AM ALL GOOD! AND EXPRESS YOUR FEELING, NICLEY, BUT COMMENTING!

I LOVE ALL OF MY LOVIES OUT THERE! THANKS!

AND ENJOY THIS STORY CALLED LIVE LOVE DIE REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS...I am working to have all of my chapters be long, maybe not this one, but don't lose faith in this story! Enjoy lovies!)

Just an average day. BEEP BEEP BEEP! "Shut up!" I whack my alarm clock as had as I can before sitting up. I look around my new room. Smaller than my last house, but it is good enough. Mom likes it. I tell everyone that my mom moves a lot for work, but  that's not the case at all. And I am Dad is dead. No siblings. Just me and my mom. Luckily when we moved to New Haven, Connecticut, my best friend lives here. Carly Madison. Strait A student who moved here three years ago, also known as the saddest day of my life. I haven't seen her in three years and I finally get to see her today.

"Avril, get down here!" My mom, Sasha, yells from downstairs. "Someone is here to see you!" Carly! I run down stairs in just yoga pants and a sports bra. I jump into Carly's arms.

"Why did you ever leave." I say into her shoulder. I am practically crying. She releases me from her hold.

"Well hi." She sniffles. She then goes on and tells me about her divorced parents and how she lives with her mom. Her brother is in her "group" of people she hangs out with. Her brothers name is Isaac. He is in eleventh grade just like us. They are not twins but they look alike, and where born exactly 9 months apart. Her mom had Carly and then the next day was pregnant with Isaac. Carly goes on to tell me about our new school, West Gold High, or W.G.H., and all of the people in it. Bad boys and mean girls, but then the good things like teachers.  

About twenty minutes of talking and eating, I head upstairs to get ready. I leave Carly with my mom. I slip on black stretch pants and a white hoodie. Which I complement with my cherry blonde, short hair, and black vans. When I get downstairs, my mom is shoving us out the door. Carly's family is rich, so she has a nice convertible. We drive to school with the music blaring that we sing along to.  She parks into "her spot" and walk up to my new high school.

"So of course I will be introducing you to people! And I will make sure one of my friends will be in each class with you." She takes my hand and pulls me through the doors. Just as I expected. Busy kids, gossiping girls, gorgeous guys, and then there is us in the middle of it all. She quickly pulls me to my locker, which she has been saving, that is next to hers. She gives me my combination. 30 42 16 remember that Avril. I open my locker and put all of my books in. "Oh, you're gonna need your Trig book. We have that for first period. Then you have French, then we have history, you have science, and then you go to study hall, and I will meet you at lunch. After we have gym, work shop, and then boom, freedom. I know it's kind of a hellish day, but you will get the hang of it." I see someone out of the corner of my eye wave to Carly, and Carly waves them over. He steps next to Carly. He is about 6,2, and has brown hair and green eyes. Kinda cute too. "Avril Washington, this is Noah Preston, also known as my boyfriend. She holds there entwined hands up for me to see.

"You did not get my permission." I walk around Noah. "Eh he is alright. We will keep in. But listen closely Noah." I get in his face. "This is my best friend. You break her heart, I will break your face." He looks at me stunned and then wraps his arms around me. I am a little stunned, then I hug him too. "Awe, he is a hugger! We can definitely keep him!" When he lets go he is smiling.

"I didn't hug you because we are friends now, which we are. I was hugging you to keep you out of the Barbie's way." He looks around and nods at Carly. "The Barbie's are the, most popular girls in school. They are bitches." Carly nods at me. "They would make your first day a living hell. And Carly an I do not want that." Carly turns around and waves a couple more people over. "Avril Washington, this is Clara Winston," Blonde hair, blue eyes. "Isaac Madison, you know him, "Who I give a hug, he has brown hair, blue eyes, just like Carly. "And Logan Reed." She told me about him. The badass who never smiles. Closed and has many walls put up. He has blonde hair and green eyes. Gorgeous. "Well now that you met all of them-" The bell rings and I go with Carly to Trig and the others flee to there class. "Well let's go."

THANKS GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY! AND I WILL KEEP UP WITH UPDATING! LATER LOVIES, KEEP CALM AND READ LIVE LOVE DIE REPEAT!