The Original simply went back to scrolling through the phone in her hands. "Alondra Rose, what are you doing here?"

"Figured I'd torment you two again. Maybe call up that father of yours. You know the usual. And it's Alaska." Rebekah gave her a glare and she just shook it off, not caring much of what the blonde thought of her. She sat next to the vampire, looking at the phone in her hand. They came across a picture of Stefan and the latest doppelganger, which made Alaska mentally gag.

She raised an eyebrow, pointing to the man in the picture. "Isn't that the boy you were daggered for? Turns out he isn't so madly in love with you anymore, huh? She doesn't look like she has the Petrova fire."

"Spare me your sarcasm, Rose." She rolled her eyes and scanned the photo. The necklace around the girl felt familiar to her, so she zoomed into it. When she realized what the necklace was, she felt her blood boil. She then grabbed Alaska's arm and dragged her to the gym.

When the two reached the gym, the younger vampire shook off her hand. She glared at the Original. "Touch me again with your grubby hands and I'll be the one to dagger you. I refuse to be manhandled by the girl who falls in love with the next person to look at her."

She scoffed and turned to her brother. Her blue eyes were full of anger as she looked at the Petrova doppelganger standing next to him. She couldn't explain the emotions she felt and demanded, "Where is it? Where is my necklace? She has my necklace, Nik. Look."

She handed the phone to her brother and watched as he smirked, his eyes filled with the same anger as hers. As the girl vamped out and bit into Elena's neck, the vampire-witch hybrid rolled her eyes. She pulled the girl away from the doppelganger and defended her. Although she didn't like the doppelgangers, with an exception for Katherine, she felt a certain liking to the girl that was now standing behind her.

"Stop being so immature, you wench. The doppelganger's speaking the truth. While I was on my way to this wretched town in my car, I saw Katherine pull a necklace from her purse, the Original witch's necklace." When the Mikaelson siblings looked at her with unbelievable looks she added, "Yes, I can drive. Don't act so surprised."

Klaus said something she didn't catch and walked up to the Salvatore, reminding Alaska of a child who wanted to get his way. She couldn't believe someone so old could be this childish, it was almost annoying. The two were only days apart in vampire years, yet Alaska was more mature than the vampire standing in front of her.

Although she understood why he strived to make more of his hybrids, she wanted him to figure it out himself, for she and Esther were the only ones who knew how he could achieve his goals. Then again, his ego was big enough already, so she figured she'd let him embarrass himself for a bit before letting him having the courtesy of finding out why his hybrids were not successful in turning.

"Let's put a clock on it, shall we?" he said. "Twenty minutes. If the Bennett witch hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. No one leaves, including this troublemaker," he said, pointing at Alaska. "If Elena tries to run, one of you can fracture her spine."

Alaska frowned as soon as he left with his sister, feeling sympathetic for the doppelganger that looked at the clock ever so often in fear. She licked her lips and pondered what to say to her for a moment before she sat next to her. Wanting to let her feel a sense of security, she wrapped her arm around her shoulders. To say the doppelganger was confused was an understatement.

To find out what the vampire wanted from her, she inquired, "What are you doing? Why are you being so nice to me? You don't even know me. Why not side with Klaus? By the looks of it you two had some history together."

"You ask too many questions, Elena," Alaska said with a sigh. She didn't care if Stefan heard her next few words; she'd be able to fight him off if he jumped at the doppelganger. "I could give you my blood. It'd heal the puncture wounds on your neck. I'm not forcing you or anything, just offering. Because, let me tell you this, whether you like it or not, the Salvatore is a Ripper at heart. If he started drinking your blood, he wouldn't be able to stop. I'll spare you the gory details, but you'd be dead by the time he laid his filthy hands on you."

"I'm afraid," she admitted.

The Rose girl shook her head in sympathy and pulled her into a side hug. As the clock ticked down to the last of its seconds, Alaska shoved the ends of a broom into Stefan's abdomen and grabbed Elena. She sped her to the cafeteria, unfortunately finding Klaus and Stefan there. She tried to leave, but was stopped by the hybrid.

He threw Alaska to the wall, creating a dent in it and breaking her neck in the process. The doppelganger gasped in worry, not wanting the girl to get hurt for her. Then, he grabbed Elena and pulled her alongside him. He wanted to watch the next few things he'd do, proving just how much of a psychopath he was. He advanced to Stefan.

"Why don't you turn it off? All the guilt must be exhausting. Come on, humanity is pointless," he persuaded. He then pinned him to the wall next to where Alaska lay. Since the Salvatore disobeyed his orders, he took matters into his own hands and compelled the boy. With a booming voice that radiated off the walls of the cafeteria, he yelled the three words that would turn Stefan into the monster he'd been trying to run from for years.

Turn it off.

And so he did.