Night.

Cold fingers trace along your spine, causing shivers to race throughout your body at impressive speeds, yet lingers with a tingly buzz. Your heart hammers in your chest so violently that he thinks it might burst, as your shaking fists grip the fabric of his black jacket tightly. Red burns and glows against the soft flesh of your cheeks and ears, your breathing ragged and fast as your chest rises and falls rapidly. Each breathe you exhale he inhales from how close you are, his wicked smile upturned into a sly smirk at your appearance yet he himself could feel his soul clench and shift anxiously inside his chest. He leans down close to the exposed skin of your neck breathing out in a small growl causing your body to shiver and jolt. He gives your face a sideways glance before opening his mouth to taste the sweet skin. He's rewarded with a quivering moan causing him to smirk. His body adds more pressure against yours making him lightly bite against your neck. Now it's he who shivers feeling your body press against his, feeling the warmth of your skin and the feeling of your soft flesh.

Sans is no idiot when it comes to knowing he wants something, and when he wants something he takes it. He moves away from your neck as he looks down upon your being. Bitemarks litter your (s/t) flesh some of which produce sticky warm crimson blood, which he laps up eagerly with his hungry tongue. His left eye glows with an emotion he had not understood at first but figured it out as time went on. Lust. It ate at his soul like a wild animal rearing its gaze towards you thus targeting its prey. It makes his body hot and needing, craving your touch, your skin, your voice, everything he wants all of you to himself and no one else. He lets out a displeased hiss at your shirt which covers and protects skin which he could be marking with his affections. He grips the end pulling it off of you tossing the clothing to be forgotten somewhere in the room. You try to hide your exposed skin from his gaze making him hiss yet again.

"Don't." He commands as his left hand grabs your wrist pinning them above you. He smirks at your flustered expression as you look away the action earning a dry chuckle from the skeleton. He licks his golden tooth with his glowing red tongue as he eyes your figure. Not that he would say it aloud but he wished you wouldn't cover up so much, your body is... it's... you're....you're fucking perfect. Beautiful. He'd never admit it though, like hell he would ever. He snaps back to reality as he feels your body squirm, causing him to groan as his free hand grips the fabric of the bed sheets trying to control himself. Yet you persist with your wiggling against his pelvis making a low lustful growl to tear from his throat as he thrusts forward. "Dammit. You don't know when to fucking quit do you?"

(Y/N). Another thing he would never admit to anyone especially you is that he loves your name. The way it rolls off his tongue so easily, to the way it sounds as it makes his soul clench. His mouth moves as he kisses from your neck to Dow your chest earning him little mewls from you making him eager to do more so he could keep hearing you call out for him and only him. As his mouth explores your skin that is foreign to him he feels you shift a little making him look up. Your (E/C) orbs are glued the glowing crimson heart that shines even through his black jacket. He looks into those curious two eyes of yours as he sighs. "Yeah I have a soul, surprise surprise human. What's so interesting about it?" He growls making you flinch, e wouldn't feel bad about it, he refuses to allow himself feel any sort of guilt. You keep staring making him slightly irritated, before he lets go of your wrists pulling up. You gulp afraid you have upset him and when Sans gets angry bad things happen.

Yet only the sound of a zipper is heard as your surprised (E/C) eyes look at the now uncovered skeleton. His mouth is turned in an annoyed scowl as he looks away from your gaze. Yet before he can let out an unhappy snap, or shift the clothing back on he gasps as he feels two warm hands grab it gently rubbing it with careful strokes. His whole body is hit with intense pleasure as you rub his soul, as he wobbles going back to his original position of him hovering over you as you lie on your back against his bed, where he is basically on his hands and knees hovering above you. He grinds his pelvis against your lower area as he grips the sheets biting the area where his lower lip would be. He should have more control over himself than this dammit. Yet now your fingers rub more forcefully seeing as he seems to enjoy the action. He pants as you start rubbing more roughly, his body betraying his mind as he gives another thrust. He pants groaning loudly. "Fucking stop, stop..." He lets out another grunt of pleasure. "...Stop touching-g my s-soul." He manages to snap but you pay him no mind. Your to busy bringing the now gooey and dripping soul to your lips as you kiss and lick it slowly.

He lets out a loud moan to your actions feeling something form in his pants. He can't take it, your playing with his soul! He growls as he leans down sliding his hand down to your pants as he practically tears them off. You gasp your lips and tongue covered in red from his soul making him growl. He doesn't even give you a second before his fingers slide your underwear down and he's at your most sensitive area. You shudder feeling his breath fan the special area between your legs. Without warning his tongue glides over your area with lustful need as he keeps your legs parted, watching you pant and squirm as he makes you melt with only his tongue. Yet he groans as you clench is soul making his little problem swell. Every time you try to close your legs he forces them open and speeds up his licks and adds more force to his caresses only to slow back down. He stops making you whimper at the lose of pleasure, which makes him chuckle as he moves. You look at him curiously before he slides his hand to his pants pulling them down. Your eyes widen at the sight as he smirks tossing them away as he rubs it teasingly, getting between your legs he grinds against you.

"What's the matter kid? A little big for ya?" He asks as he restrains a growl, yet you look hesitant. "What? Are you trying to back out now?" He growls but you shake your head. He's confused if you're okay with continuing why do you look so nervous? It's not like this is your first-...Oh. "Your first time?" He asks making you nod after a little. He sighs as he leans up close to your face kissing you or what would equal kissing if he had lips. His fingers move across your chest stimulating your perky nipples as he kisse, licks and bites at your neck. He uses his other hand to slowly rub circles on your stomach slowly inching closer to your sex making you moan. It makes you squirm at how slow he's going yet you simply can't think straight as his fingers caress your heat. You jolt as his digits slide into your entrance with ease creating a slick wet sound as he slides them in and out the pace getting quicker as he continues. You squirm and pant as pleasure races up and down your body with intense waves that make your toes curl. Sans tongue moves to yours as he licks your soft lower lip demanding entrance of which you give. The two muscles press against each other neither wanting to be overpowered by the other. This causes Sans to tsk unhappily at how stubbornly your trying to win, yet he smirks adding two more fingers to pleasuring you, and he slides them in deep. You twitch gasping as the new pleasure bursts inside of you, your body shaking and twitching every time he fingers you. He chuckles as he claims your mouth as you only moan as you suck on his tongue the action earning a deep thrust from his phalages. His fingers slide out slowly as he positions himself at your entrance. You bite your lower lip feeling it prod at you, but he distracts you with a lick at your nipples. You moan loudly as he presses against your entrance, he's ready to make love to you and claim every fiver of your being for himself.

THUD!!!!

Sans groans as he hits the ground the red blanket still wrapped around him as he breathes rapidly blinking as dark red sweat beads collect at his temple as he blinks again in surprise. It's his room he knows this, he just fell out of his bed, check. He looks up to find your sleeping form fully clothed and dreaming peacefully, making him blank again. Was all of that.. Had he dreamt that whole thing? Why are you in his bed if it was a dream? He growls as he rubs his eyes before looking down at the sheets as he lifts up groaning as he puts his head in his hand. No more of Grillbys drinking for a while,he could tell this was gonna be a 'hard' morning.