New Kid

Reagan ::

I was sitting at my desk reading a book. When a brown skin boy with a sponged hair came into the class room. Damn! He late asf! The late bell rang more than 30 minutes ago. He look hella familiar and he kinda cute. Who is he?

"Welcome Mr. Mitchell! I thought you'd never make it!" He exclaimed.

Mitchell? No. I couldn't be...

Tanner ::

**10 minutes earlier**

I'm at the school I'm tired and this bitch is getting on my nervous. I just want to get registered for school.

*5 minutes later*

The lady behind the counter finally printed my schedule and written me a pass.

"Here you, Tanner. Here's your pass you 5 minutes to get to class. Have a great first day Atlanta High School." She said.

I took the schedule and pass.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I walked out of the office and into the halls.

"Mr.Hendrick." Who tf is that? And where tf would his classroom be?

After 3 minutes of walking of I found a bathroom and went inside it. I observed it. Nice. It didn't stink and was very clean. There was no writing on the walls or mirrors. I look into the mirror.

Damn, I'm a sexy nigga! I laughed.

I had on a coral colored shirt with a blue horse, white pants, and timberlands. I toke off my bookbag and toke a quick picture and posted it on Instagram.

After I was finished I left the bathroom

This school is so big! I'll never find his class!

Fed up with frustration, I asked a Indian (I tthink) girl coming down the hall.

"Um, excuse."

The girl walked up to me.

"Yes?" She asked. She was very pretty and seemed nice.

"I'm new here. My name is Tanner and I was wondering where Mr.Hendrick's classroom is?" I asked.

"His room is right down that hallway," she said pointing down the left of her. "My name is Maria by the way." She added with a smile.

Maria⬆

Maria

"Thanks, Maria." I said before walking down the hallway.

I walked into the class to be greeted by an old man I'm assuming is Mr. Hendrick.

"Welcome Mr. Mitchell! I thought you'd never make!" He said, a little to loud for my liking.

"Do you have a pass?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I answered.

I felt eyes staring holes into me but it didn't phase me.

"May I have it?" He asked. I handed him the pass.

"Class! I'd like to introduce you to a new student. This is Tanner Mitchell and he will be in this classroom from now on!" He said.

"You can sit beside Raegan and she can show around school." He added.

Raegan? No way.. It couldn't be..

Raegan ::

"You can sit beside Raegan and she can show you around school."

I could believe what my ears were hearing. Tanner? He's back? He walked to the sit and beside me.

"Hey.." he said.

"Hi.." I replied.

_____________________________

Awkward...

Feedback? What should I do in the next chapter??