Monday Morning

Tanner :

"Get up baby." My crack addicted mother said, waking from my sleep.

"Yes Ma." I said. 

She rubbed her hands on my chest.

"I need you to go to the store for me, baby. I need you to go get me some cigarettes and Patron." She said.

I thought about it for a minute.

"Okay Ma. Where's the money?" I asked. She looked at me.

"I'll pay you back as soon I get the money. I promise." She said.

"Yea right.' I said in disbelief.

"And don't forget you start school today." She said before leaving my room. 

Omfg!  What time is it? I look at my digital clock.

5:30

I sighed in frustration. This is bullshit. I pulled the covers back and got out of bed. I pulled on some black joggers, a white v neck, and my black force ones. I pulled $30 out of my stash andmy ID then headed out. It's bad here in these streets. At least in this part of Atlanta. Drug dealers, robbers, murders, etc... I try not to get caught up in all that nonsense. I go into in the corner store and observed it for a minute. There were dudes buying condoms, nervous looking girl buying pregnancy tests, people buying alcohol, and other people talking.

I grabbed the Patron and the cigarettes and toke them to the register.

"ID please." The dude from behind the cash register said.

I handed him the ID. He looked for a second and handed it back to me.

"22.50." He said. I handed him the money.

"Here your change." He said, handing me my money.

I grabbed the brown paper bag with the purchased items inside from the counter and exited the store.

The sun was just starting to come up. I walked the short distance back to our apartment complex. I used the key and went into the apartment. Putting the bag on the counter, walked into the kitchen and looked into the refrigerator.

Butter, Hennessey, some vegetables, and spoiled milk.

Nevermind. I guess I won't be getting any breakfast in this shithole.

I felt hands come behind me and rub my abs.

"Thank you, baby. You're always there when mama needs you." She said.

"You're welcome, ma."  I forced myself to say as I broke from her grasp and sped to my room.

I tried to calm myself as best as I could. I didn't relize I was hyperventilating. She hadn't touched me in months and I wanted it to stay that way.

Grabbing a washcloth and towel I went into the bathroom. I toke a 15 minute hot shower then got out. My buzzed in pants pocket. Someone had texted me.
It read:

Don't be late for school nigga 😂😂

What time is it? I looked.
8:00

Great. Just fucking great. I thought sarcastically. I'm going to be late on my first day....

Raegan ::

The bright sun woke me from my slumber. I stretched and yawned, feeling refreshed.

*knock on the door*

"Yes?" I say wondering whose at my door this early. 

My door opens and my mom comes in and then looks at me me with blank a blank expression.

"Your hair..." Her voice trailed off.

Oh I forget Dakota straightened my hair.

"Yeah... Dakota straightened it yesterday..."

"Oh well that's was nice of her..but me and your father aren't won't be here this afternoon becaused we're going on a business trip. We'll be back either Sunday or Monday. I don't know yet." She told me.

So I get the house to myself for a weekend. Awesome!

"Oh okay. Well I hope y'all have fun."

"We Will, " she laughed. "We'll take lots of pictures to show you when we get back." She said.

Now I was getting out of the bed, trying to figure out what I was going to wear since I lost the bet.

"Your father and I hope you have a wonderful week and we love you." She said.

"Love y'all too. Bye." I said.

**25 minutes later**

After taking a taking a shower and doing my hygiene routine I did my makeup like Dakota showed me and fixed my hair. When I was finished I set my phone up and toke a picture 

Then posted it on Instagram

Then posted it on Instagram. (Which I don't really do often) I was about to put my when it started to buzzing.

1365 likes
10 comments

What? Did I read that right? I tapped the screen and read the comments. 

savage.tyler 😍😍😘
dre.so.wavyy 💦🔥💟
she.moans.kamm Beautiful😍❤❤

They're talking about me? Wow. What time is it? 7:24. I need to leave before I'm late...

__________________________ 

Feedback ?? 

Raegan tho ❤❤