Chapter 2

" ding ding ding ding ding " ...... That it 6:00 and I knew it was time to wake up but I was just so in to sleeping till I couldn't wake up so I pressed the snooze button ..

8 minutes later......
" ding ding ding ding ding " ..... I new it was first day of school so I had to get up so I could make my best impression too my new school . I got out of bed having a nice stretch so I could wake my self up I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth I had to look and smell good I I took a quick shower to I Walked out the shower smelling like Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Bodyworks . The disadvantaged at the school is that they had to wear uniforms and at my old school I could wear anything I want. Thank God mean my mom shopped the day before school and I got all the things I need like school clothes  I'm a girl who doesn't care backpack . The school uniform colors you're pretty much like regular school clothes. So I just wore some khaki pants and a white polo T-shirt with my all-white Air Force One nothing major I was in trying to impress anyone because I mean I mean who I got impress . Of course my mom is lazy so I had to write the bus. It take me about an hour to get ready that's why I  wake up at 6 o'clock or basically 608 because I have to get my snooze in . After I got already did my make up in here in a Brett is because I do not eat to school breakfast I ran outside to catch the bus. I have to man I was a little nervous I do you know anyone at the school and once I get on this bus I know everybody's going to know people and I want to be alone because I'm not even from the state. As mean a group of other kids were waiting at the bus stop the bus took a long time and finally pulled up. When I got on the bus I try to do my usual thing like I did in middle school try to catch the backseat because backseats, is always the best seat but of course other ratchet kids on the bus and I was about to get in no drama. The bus I wrote was 57 I heard it was the worst bus the most kids, The most drama, and the most nastiest bus. So instead of getting the front seat like dinners or the backseat like the ratchet kids I went ahead and got a seat in the middle. When I was writing of course no it's it next to me so I'm going to have a whole stayed to myself., I was happy,! When I was riding the bus I spotted this amazing boy . He was so cute he could dress to . He had golden Hair , he just had a white plain T-shirt and some cargo shorts it wasn't bad, but I could tell that he could dress. He had the most best a nigga could have I could tell he was staying at me the whole bus ride. I got off the bus and out he walked behind me and grabbed my ass I mowed and discuss because that just goes to show that he was trying to do some but he was so fine . When I got in the hallway of the school I saw him again, he walked up to me and said " come to my house by tonight at 7:30 I got some special for you" Game he's at so I knew I was so in love so of course school  went good but I was so focused on what his name he didn't even tell me his name . When I got up the bus and into my house I mean we took a shower. I got out and I already knew all going away. I'm going to wear, my maroon pencil skirt my white crop top and my Michael Kors sandals . As I left it showed up at the party I was offered a few drinks and I took them . I was tipsy, listen I got pulled back and I got pulled back in to this room .

To be continued...........

Don't worry it's about to get real freaky 😏 I promise.