Chapter 12

5:48 am
Brendon's POV

I had another dream where Teresa kept dying and I was the one killing her. They keep happening and I don't know why. I decided to get up and get some water. I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv and watch some old cartoons they have playing in the morning. We are officially out of LA. Off to Michigan to perform there.
I head back to my bed. Teresa's bed is above mine so I stand on the edge of my bed and kiss her forehead. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. Dallon, Daniel and Kenneth are on the other side of the room area and the stage manager and the AV tech are also on the other side of the room. When I kissed Teresa's head she moved a little and I was afraid I woke her up. Luckily I didn't so I went back to bed.
I really like traveling to places because it means we just get to hang out with the crew while we are traveling. No fans bothering us, no rehearsals, no concerts. Just like a normal trip.
Dallon is normally always the first person to wake up. Then its Daniel, then Kenneth, then Emily, then the stage manager and then me and the Teresa. Dallon cooks us all breakfast and we decided to watch movies all day. It was storming out side so a movie was a perfect option. I sit down next to Teresa and put my arm around her. She snuggles up next to me and looks up and kisses my cheek. Her kisses are sweet. They are soft and gentle and her lips are super soft too. I didn't realize how green her eyes were until just now. They are so big and green. I could get lost in her eyes if I looked long enough. But I had to look away because Dallon and Kenneth were messing around and were about to break something.
When that's all settled down, we made a group decision on what movie to watch and it was The Lion King. Teresa had never seen it so I knew we had to watch it. We watched movies and ate popcorn all day. I eventually had to get up and shower though because I ended up spilling soda all over me.
A few hours later the bus had to stop and get gas and thats when we all went in to get some more snacks for the bus. We were running out because Dallon and Daniel ate them all. After we got the snacks, we all piled back on the bus and we all decide to take a nap.
Shortly after everyone fell asleep, Teresa wakes up and crawls into my bed saying she had a bad dream. I move over letting her in and I wrap my arms around her assuring her that it was just a dream. We slowly drift off to sleep.
I wake up a few hours later with Teresa still in my arms and everyone staring at us. I quietly explain to them that she had a nightmare and I wanted to comfort her. They eventually walk off and leave us alone. A couple minutes later, Teresa wakes up. She seemed confused about being in the same bed with me so I had to explain to her what happened.
She said she enjoyed being in the same bed and that we should do it again tonight. So later that night she crawls in bed with me and I wrap my arms around her and we slowly drift off to sleep.