Who wants food?

I try the doorknob about 100 times it was not turning. I banged on the door until my knuckles were red. Nothing was happening so I just gave up and sat down in the corner. "You know that we can still talk right?" Says Crush.

"Your LoudMouth, I am not talking to you."

"I am not LoudMouth, here, this is the text I sent, there is no way I could be LoudMouth, I never sent any of that."

He didn't send the text, it was one of the other ones. I am choosing not to believe it is Jim, he is my brother there is not way he would do that to me. "Okay fine! But why are we locked in here. I need to find away out. So I can save Banana."

"Than let's get out of here," he said with the cutest little smirk that I just wanted to just kiss.

We were banging on the door for about an hour until Harry opened the door, "whoa whoa, what is going on in here, 7 minuets in heaven, can I have a turn?" Says Harry.

"Be quite Harry! Right now we should split up and try to find Banana," says Crush.

"I agree," I say.

When you are trying to find Banana, you would think it would be easy, but it is actually the complete opposite. We have searched every inch of this school and still nothing. Where did LoudMouth put her? Maybe if we can figure out which one of us is LoudMouth, maybe we can find Banana, it is just the matter of who to trust. Right now the only person I can trust 100 percent is Harry, which is probably that last person I want to team up with. He was with me when LoudMouth made its first attack at me. "Harry, this is last thing I would want to say but, you are the only person I can really trust. Please help me find out who LoudMouth is so that we can find Banana," I say.

"So who can't we trust?" He says.

"It kills me to say this but, Crush, Jim, Banana, and Marmie."

"So why are we trying to find Banana if we can't trust her?"

He had a good point, but Banana can't be LoudMouth, there is no way. "Stop questioning everything let's just find her!"

We went to the cafeteria because it is very big and a lot of spots to hide someone. Trust me I would know, before Jim went to science camp, he would skip class and sleep in here. I would have to find and bring him back to his class. We check every place we can to try to find her. We hear something move and we stop moving, look at each other and walk towards the noise. We open the door where the noise is coming from to see a cracker and a chip fighting? "Well that's new," says Harry.

"What the?" I say.

"Day 6 of Freak Week is filled with its surprises."

"Well this sure is a new surprise, food coming to life?"

"Let's just keep moving the more time we take the less chance of her being here."

We keep moving and check every place we can, and come up with an actual banana snoring, but no Banana. We go to the library, and check every aisle we can. We find other people sleeping but came up with nothing. Then we try the other cafeteria. We open the doors and there is just food everywhere, walking as if that's not weird or anything. We try to walk past them without crushing any of them. We get into the kitchen and we hear a voice, a girl voice, "once they come looking I'll be hear ready to get them, that little name LoudMouth is nothing until they see what my real name is, and I destroy Lace just for trying to step on me."

"Who is that?" Whispers Harry.

"I don't kno-" I whisper but was interpreted by someone grabbing me.

Everything was dark, I couldn't see anything. I could not move, my hands were tied together by rope and attached to a pole. I hear the voice again, the voice of LoudMouth she was talking. Then I see light. There is Harry right next to me, he look as scared as I feel. That's when I see who LoudMouth is, Marmie? "But, why? If you were talking who grabbed me?" I say.

"Why? Why! Maybe because you took Crush from me, he never looks at me anymore, he talks to me like a friend, all about you! Also I had a recording talking while I grabbed you and Harry," she says.

"I had no idea, just give me back Banana, and we can figure this all out."

"Like that's going to happen."

"Stop it Marmie, you had never said that you wanted Crush, maybe if you did we could talk-"

"See that would be smart, it is just that Crush wants you, and he wants me as a friend."

I look over at Harry, and see him looking very sad, I didn't realize that Marmie saying this would hurt him, since he likes her, and she doesn't look like she feels the same way. "Marmie, there are other people in the world that like you. Do you really need Crush?"

"That's not the point!"

"Than what is!"

"You didn't even care, and now you are going to know what it feels to be cast out, to not know what is going on."

"How are you planing on doing that?"

"By throwing everyone you care so much about right into the storm."

"No you wouldn't."

"I would, Banana is about to get kicked outside."

"No stop, if you want anyone to be kicked outside than it should be me, I am the one that took Crush from you."

I could move to stop her. The crazy part is that there was food everywhere and some where fighting, some where watching in awe, some where eating each other. What is going on in Freak Week? "You will pay Lace."

"Okay, I am sorry just stop please."

She was just laughing, then I see a shadow behind her, I have to keep her distracted so she doesn't see if. Then I see the shadows face, and it is Crush and I smile. "You think this is funny?"

"Yeah, because we were friends, why would you do this?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you were the one that made us not friends anymore, you were the cause of all of this."

Then Crush comes in with Banana! How glad I was to see them. Banana hits Marmie over the head with a frying pan, while Crush steps over all the food fights to untie Harry and me. As soon as he untied me, I just hug him and Banana. I look over at Harry and he is starring at Marmie who is currently knocked out on the ground. "Hey !" I say say while play punching him in the arm, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, um. . . Just shocked."

"How about we go back to the basement?" Says Crush.

"That sounds like a good idea," says Banana.

Together all four of us go back to basement, after we locked Marmie in a room. Well today was a fun day.

1 day in counting.

Lace.