At Levi's

A/N here you guys go XD. Eren seems to be at Levi's, I wonder why? *eyebrow wiggle*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren glanced around his room, "Shit, I have to go to Levi's."

He grumbled and got out of his chair then did what humans do to get ready.

He almost left the house when he realized that he had forgotten his phone.

"Why am I so forgetful?"

He grabbed his phone and sent a text to Mikasa so she wouldn't think he was kidnapped.

Hey Mikasa, if you come home and find that I'm not there don't worry, I'm just going to run some errands so I won't be in any danger. Please don't call the police like the last time. ( see if you can find the pun I hid, this is not part of the text btw )

Sighing, he got into the car and started the drive over to Levi's.

When he arrived he walked into the building and started searching for what he needed.

Then his phone buzzed.

And it buzzed again.

And again.

And again.

Eren grabbed his phone furiously and began to read the texts quickly.

Yandere pikachu: Where are you?

Are you sure you will be okay?

I need to know where you are.

I'm going to call you.

Eren's phone buzzed again, receiving a call.

He sighed, "Why is she so overprotective?"

He answered the phone and immediately regretted it, "EREN! Where are you?!"

"I'm at Levi's."

Mikasa didn't like that. Not one bit. She inhaled slowly and spoke in a deathly tone, "Why are you there?"

Eren sighed again, "I'm getting clothes."

"Why are you getting clothes?!?"

"Because all of mine are dirty and old and I need new clothes!"

Something inside Mikasa snapped, "WHY ARE THEY DIRTY!?! AND WHY ARE YOU AT LEVI'S?!?!"

Eren was tired at her screaming so he shouted back at her, "BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY GOD DAMNED DECENT CLOTHES STORE AROUND HERE AND THE PRICES ARE GOOD AND THE CLOTHES ARE COMFY!"

"Oh."

Eren was shaking with anger, "Now will you stop being so over protective and leave me alone!"

Eren hung up the phone and sighed.

He looked around and saw that their were many eyes on him, "whoops."

Then a certain shortie approached him, "Jaeger, what was that about?"

Eren sighed for the millionth time, "Mikasa, she thought I was at your house."

Levi had to hold back a chuckle, "That explains it."

He thought for a moment, "Hey, you know you could come to my place, I don't mind. Just don't make a mess."

Eren smiled, "Okay, I think I will."

He then had an evil glint in his eyes as he texted Mikasa.

Mikasa, I am going to a friend's house today after I finish my errands, don't worry they should take good care of me. Please don't worry, and don't expect me home tonight either. But don't call the cops. My phone will be shut off so there are no interruptions so you won't hear from me. Bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD I don't even know where I was going. I literally thought of this in school while sitting at the lunch table.

Please comment or pm me with any request and I will try my best to make it happen.

~Bye!