Chapter Four

While listening to the crowd behind you and Alya, you were regretting about spilling the beans on Marinette. You began to cry. What mistake have you done? Without noticing, an akuma landed on your peacock pin on your green tank top. " Greetings Miracle, my name is Hawkmoth and I'll help you get what you deserve. A miraculous! But first I need you to get cat noir and ladybug's one." You turn into a beautiful peacock villain with a peacock miraculous. "I need their miraculouses! Where are Ladybug and Cat noir!' You began your search for the heroes. You terrorise the city, desperately searching.

"Plagg we gotta transform! Stop sleeping! Get up!" Adrien yells to the sleeping kwami. You find Adrien and yelling out at his ring and figure out that his is miraculous. You swoop in and jump as him, tugging onto the ring. "I will never give it to you! NEVER!" Adrien shouted at you angrily while he wonders where Marinette is, worrying what harm can happen to her. Adrien had no choice than to transform. You have a huge battle with Cat Noir until you got his miraculous. You destroy half of the house with your powers. All the surrounding civilians are left in shock. You left him unconscious on the road and headed to Marinette's house. "LADYBUG I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! Your beloved Cat Noir is no more! Give me your miraculous or you won't live anymore!"

"Tiki spots on!" Marinette transforms into Ladybug. "Let's see who's stronger? A miraculous holder or some akumatized wannabe?" Marinette states proudly. You rage with anger and take out your fan and shout "Tornado!" Ladybug is flown on the Eiffel tower. "She is strong. I can't believe my friends are in danger because of me."

"Yes Miracle! Bring me Ladybug's miraculous!
You fly towards the Eiffel tower to find Ladybug.