Chapter One

You have been living a great life in Paris. Great friends, good grades and a happy family. But you always curious about how Ladybug became a hero and how she got her miraculous.

It was a sunny morning and you rush to the bathroom to get ready for school. After picking your outfit and taking a quick shower, you race down almost tumbling down the stairs to the kitchen. "Morning dear, how do you feel today?" Your mom asks. "I'm fine thanks for asking..." You reply.  Minutes later, you leave from home heading to school while listening to some music when you bump into Adrien Agreste. "Pardon me". Adrien apologizes. "I'm quite sleepy, I didn't sleep well after taking so much photos" Adrien brags. "Thanks...I didn't need to know everything." You reply after Adrien picks up your books. You walk away from Adrien the Zombie, heading into your class. As class begins you began to think "I wonder who is Ladybug in reality. Maybe shes Rose or even Chloe. And Cat Noir maybe is Nino or Kim or even Adrien!"

"Miss (y/n) Stop daydreaming and pay attention to class!" Mr.Phelio screams. You jump onto Nathanael  while listening to Mr.Phelio. "I'm not your chair (y/n)! Please get off me." You get off Nathanael's legs back to your proper place. After class ends you head to the bathroom to continue thinking and wondering about the identities of Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Is it that big of a secret they have to keep?