b2-04

Soraru yawned as he walked inside the classroom, he pulled out his notebook to quickly do his homework that he (intentionally) forgot to do.

As he was in the middle of answering the question no. 18, a guy tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and saw the guy from the train station with Mafu, his vision darkened as jealousy shook his body.

"Soraru-san, why were you not attending the quests? And events too! Last week the give away item was very rare! You missed it!"

Soraru tilted his head to the side in confusion.

T-kun gasped, "Oh, that's right... umm... you don't know me..." he mumbled, "I'm the guy you had been chatting with about games and such!"

"...Oh..."

'Ah, the one who suggested that crazy ass radio station? What was it again? S-sanctuary for what... Idiots?'

"I'm Tomohisa Sako and I want to say that you should ー"

"T-kun!" a tall guy standing by the door, shouted.

"Shoot." he cursed, "I gotta go, Luz-kun is calling me! Bye!"

Soraru nodded in confusion as he watched T-kun walk out of his class, weirdly.

The next person that walked in was Mafu, who quickly ran to Soraru, grabbed his shoulders, and forced him to look into his eyes.

"Did T-kun say something to you?!" he whispered aggressively, "Tell me!"

Soraru felt a chill run down his spine as he looked at Mafu's auburn eyes slowly turned into bloody red.

"Did he say something, Soraru-san?" Mafu asked once again, this time more calmly.

Soraru shooked his head and pushed Mafu away gently before shakingly resuming to do his homework.

Necessities makes you do things.

(a/n; im so fucking embarrassed... I asked cocolu "so, are you really a girl?" and she fucking retweeted it... it was a first time for me to hear her voice and I was very surprised that it was so deep for a  very cute girl. 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。

im so happy bc madotsuki is the first utaite who said my name right ;; v ;;)/

heads up bc new soramafu fanfic coming, plus soraruko and mafuko yey〜)

edit; this happened on monday lol

SoraMafu; FlamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara