ChptrSix

Soraru walked inside the classroom his mind was flying somewhere else, though.

For the rest of their walk to the school, Lon was quiet. Soraru's wondering if she was mad or simply realised her actions.

He sat on his seat and sighed.

'Too many things are happening today... I'm glad we're not on the same class.'

"Soraru-san, good morning."

'Jeez, can someone not bother me even just for a day?'

"Morning, Mafu." Soraru grumbled.

"You seemed pissed off." Mafu said, "I've got some french toast I bought from the bakery, do you want some?"

Soraru looked at him seriously, "Isn't that your breakfast? It's fineー"

"Here." Mafu said, nudging the toast on Soraru's lips. "We can share."

Soraru turned bright red, he averted his gaze and took a bite.

Mafu grinned and took a big bite right at where Soraru took a bite.

"Delicious?" Mafu asked, "It's good!"

Soraru nodded, "It is."

Mafu and Soraru took turns at eating the toast until it's finished.

"Thank you." Soraru said, "I didn't enjoy my breakfast this morning, so I'm thankful you offered me your toast."

"I knew it!" Mafu exclaimed, "Why were you upset, Soraru-san?"

"A friend came to visit." Soraru mumbled, "I didn't expect herー"

"Her? Is it a girlfriend?"

"Well, I guess."

"Eeeh, so you have a girlfriend. Well, that's no surprise coming from you. Soraru-san is an ikemen, after all!"

"S-shut up."