b2-02

Lon twirled around on Soraru's office chair, "Ah, you're home." she said, "Welcome... what's wrong?"

"Why are you here?" Soraru grumbled, poking Lon's forehead.

Lon glared at him and threatened Soraru that he will bite his finger off, "B-by the way, I was here because you suddenly changed plans yesterday, what's up with you? Did something happen while you were at the train station? You ended the call suddenly, so someー"

Soraru held up his finger, "Be quiet for now."

Lon nodded and walked over to Soraru's bed and sat there quietly.

"...As I thought I can't really shut up." Lon said after a few seconds. "Tell me what happened!"

"I saw him."

Lon tilted his head in confusion, "Who?"

Soraru sighed, "Of course, it's no other than Mafu." he mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "I think he saw me too... Well, I think he was looking at me. But when he walked out of the train there's this guy from behind me that walked towards Mafu. Then, they hugged."

"Hmm, so what's wrong with that?"

Soraru pouted, "N-n-nothing! I-it's just that..."

"Hmmm? Don't tell me you're jealous!"

Soraru blushed furiously and threw his slime plushie at Lon's direction.

"What the hell are you talking about, Lon?! Why would I be..." Soraru averted his gaze.

Lon laughed, "Then, please explain how you felt when you saw them hug." she said, smirking.

"N-normal."

"Eeeh? I can't hear you, Soraru-san." Lon teased, walking over to Soraru.

"Okay! Okay! I'm jealous!"

Soraru and Lon gasped.

Soraru cursed, 'I slipped! Damn it!'

Lon chuckled before laughing out loud.

"Soraru-san likes Mafu!" She shouted happily, twirling around Soraru. "Wooooahhh!〜"

Soraru glared at her and tried to choke her, "I'll kill you, you brat! Don't shout things like that! Geez!"

Soraru family suddenly peeked inside the room.

"What? What? I heard someone shout that Soraru likes someone, who is it?〜" Srr Mom asked, excitedly.

"N-no one!" Soraru shouted, "Why are you guys here anyways?!"

"You can tell us, son." Srr Dad said, giving him a reassuring pat on his shoulders.

"I- I told youー"

"Eeeh, so Soraru likes someone other than Lon-san." Srr's lil brother said, "How suspicious."

"Oh come on, lil brother! People's feelings come and go, don't be like that! You must like a girl in your class now, right?〜" Lon exclaimed.

Lon thought, 'Or is it a boy like your brother too?'

Srr lil brother blushed, "I- I don't like anyー"

"He likes Ririri-chan from Class A. Jeez, what a loser!" Srr lil sis interjected, "Don't wish that Ririri-chan will ever notice you〜"

"Fight me!" Srr lil brother shouted.

"Whatever just get out of my room already!" Soraru shouted, pushing Lon outside of his room and slammed the door shut.

"Soraru likes someone else, huh..." Srr's mom mumbled, "It's been a while since he had affection towards other people."

(a/n: i gues this is safe to publish .___.
)