Err day

Stacy's POV

I stare at those words written in the sand. I look at Harry, then back at the words.

Then at Harry.

Then at the words again.

Then back at Harry.

Then at the words.

"Stace?" Harry asks.

"Huh?" I look at him.

"Uh, yeah, so will you go to the homecoming dance with me?" He asks while biting his lip.

I stand there staring at him.

"You want to go to the homecoming dance?" I ask.

"Yes."

"With me?"

"Yes."

"To the dance."

"Yes."

"Together."

"Stace-"

"Why me?" I ask.

He walks up to me and gets real close.

"There's no one else that I'd rather go with." He whispers in my ear and I shiver.

Damn the things this boy does to me.

"Harry I-" I begin.

"I understand if you don't wanna go." He interrupts looking down at the ground and scratching his neck. "I don't usually go to these things so its not a big deal so we don't have to go. I mean, I know there's a bunch of other guys at school that are better than a scumbag like me-"

I put a finger to his lips and he stops talking.

"There's no one else I'd rather go with. Yes I will go to the homecoming dance with you, Hazza." I say. "And you are not a scumbag." I add.

A big smile appears on his face.

DAT SMILE.

OH LAWDY LAWD LAWD DAT SMILE.

Okay, that was weird. Don't do that again, Stacy.

Bitch I can do whatever I want.

Don't sass me.

Don't tell me what to do.

I hate you.

Why?

You're weird.

Dude, you're the one talking to yourself.

So are you!

...

Touché.

"Stacy?" Harry's voice makes me jump.

"Oh sorry."

He gives me a funny look and I laugh.

He probably thinks I'm crazy.

You are.

So are you.

I am not!

Dude, we are the same person and you are talking to yourself.

I smile at him and he smiles back. I take his hand and we start to walk on the beach along the water.

Get some, Stacy.

Shut the fuck up before I punch you.

You'd punch yourself?

...

...

...

Yes.

"You look beautiful today." Harry's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

I smile to myself while looking away.

"Erm, I mean, well you look beautiful errr day." Harry says.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Err day?"

"Err day."

I laugh and I hip bump him.

Maybe I hip bumped him a little bit too hard.

Because now he's in the water.

He gasps and glares at me while I laugh.

"I'm... So... Sorry...." I say between laughs.

His glare turns into a smirk.

"Will you help me up?" He asks reaching out his hand.

I shake my head. "Nope. I'm not falling for that."

"You're smarter than I thought you were."

I smirk. "You underestimated me? Tsk tsk."

He smirks before getting up. He shakes his head, making his hair flick water everywhere.

Including on me.

"HARRY!" I screech and he laughs. I glare at him.

He laughs and starts to slowly get closer to me.

"Harry." I warn but he keeps getting closer.

"No Harry."

But he still comes closer.

I start to run as fast as I can along the beach and I can hear Harry giving chase behind me.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE COPPERS!" I yell and Harry laughs.

I start to laugh too as I pick up the pace. I notice a cave up ahead and I run into it and look around.

The cave was halfway on the beach and halfway on the water. There was a hole up above and you could see the sun shine through it. This place is amazing...

I hear footsteps approaching the cave and I desperately look around for a hiding spot. There's a collection of large rocks on the side and I duck behind them.

I peak through a space between two rocks and see Harry walk in the cave and look around. His eyes stop on the rocks.

Shit.

"Gee. I wonder where she is." He says sarcastically.

He starts to make his way over to the rocks and I decide to make a break for it. I pop up out of the rocks and push him over, making him fall back into the water.

"Oh you are so getting it!" I hear him yell behind me. I mockingly laugh at him as I run away.

Being the klutz that I am, I trip and fall onto the sand. I quickly look behind me and see Harry catching up to me. I scramble to get up but it's too late. Two muscular arms have already grabbed ahold of me and lifted me up.

"Harry let me go!" I kick my legs and try to wiggle free but it's no use.

He laughs and makes his way towards the water.

Oh hell nahz.

"Put me down now!" I shout but he doesn't.

"HARRY I SWEAR TO SATAN IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN IM GONNA-" I shout before I'm interrupted by being dropped in the water.

Cold water surrounds me and I pop my head out of the water.

Harry laughs at me and I splash him.

Commence epic splash fight.

After our intense splash fight, I get out if the water and stand on the beach soaking wet and cold as Jack Frosts nipples.

"We should probably get you back." He says getting out of the water and walking up to me.

I start to shiver and he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me.

"Warmer yet?" He asks, our noses almost touching.

I stare into his green eyes as they stare back at me. My eyes direct towards his lips then back to his eyes. I don't realize that our noses are actually touching now and we keep getting closer to each other.

Our lips are almost touching when my phone beeps, making us both jump.

I awkwardly smile at him before checking my phone.

1 New Message From: AliCat

Hey biotch. What's my main gurl up to?

My lovely best friend everybody.

I groan but I reply.

I'm at the beach with Harry

I put my phone away and look at Harry.

"Erm, we should go back now." I say and he nods.

What was that...

What is this feely feel I'm feeling?

Do I...

No, I can't...

Do I have feelings for him?